+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

Re: Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3901043;
    I do get kind of annoyed when one or two people can say 'I've worked too hard to be eliminated'...they all have. I think, give or take a handful of people over the seasons, you can't really say whose worked harder and who hasn't. I don't blame his emotions, though I couldn't tell whether Cheryl was happy to stay. After Monday's show, he deserved to be in the bottom 2 and quite honestly, is the weakest dancer left. I think he really would have benefitted from a taller partner, because I have to wonder if his dancing would be any better. His fanbase will probably rally through and save him, but oh well, we already pretty much know how the rest of the season is going to turn out.
    I totally agree especially with all bolded parts. I actually had no opinion re: Chad going in but was pleasantly surprised by him on the first show. My opinion has been going downhill fast. One thing about him is, like most champions, he's not used to not being on top and adored. He's probably had experience in that, if you work hard at what you want to do, you'll succeed. Funny thing is, everyone on the show is working hard and used to success in their fields with the exception of Kate Gosselin while she was on. He's an okay dancer but not finals material. I also think Cheryl is getting tired of him. Can you remember her ever being shown as moody as she seems lately? (Though it occurs to me that it may be the edit the producers are going for this season with more DRAMA.)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3901072;
    I totally agree especially with all bolded parts. I actually had no opinion re: Chad going in but was pleasantly surprised by him on the first show. My opinion has been going downhill fast. One thing about him is, like most champions, he's not used to not being on top and adored. He's probably had experience in that, if you work hard at what you want to do, you'll succeed. Funny thing is, everyone on the show is working hard and used to success in their fields with the exception of Kate Gosselin while she was on. He's an okay dancer but not finals material. I also think Cheryl is getting tired of him. Can you remember her ever being shown as moody as she seems lately? (Though it occurs to me that it may be the edit the producers are going for this season with more DRAMA.)
    Cheryl's bugging me more than Derek. Whereas his attitude comes off as maybe too goofy to where it's annoying, hers just gives off a cold feeling. I'm beginning to think she might have a wee bit of an entitled attitude when she gets a partner she really has to work on. I loved Chad in his early weeks, too, and thought he was really getting the short end of the stick with the judges in terms of scores (mainly because he was going early on). The whole showmance angle got old really fast. He seems like a good guy on here anyway, though pre-show all I heard about was his enormous ego. Some people thought that was a nice quality about him, others hoped Cheryl would cut him down to size. Normally I don't like pointing the finger at the pro and saying they're letting their celeb down, but I don't feel like Chad's potential is being realized with Cheryl. Not only is the height seeming to make it difficult, I just think some of her choreography has been seriously lacking this season. I know Cheryl wasn't all peaches and cream last season, and she got really annoyed during season 4 with Ian Ziering. But she's been pretty darn lucky otherwise (Cristian, Emmitt, Drew, Gilles, even a decent placement with Maurice). And now Chad. I don't think he deserves the finals but I won't be surprised if he makes it. And I don't really think she's appreciating the show anymore. I don't know, she's back when asked. I wouldn't mind a break from her. Since pro spots will probably be limited, I'd rather keep Anna, Edyta, Chelsie, and bring back Kym. I don't care who gets the 5th.

I dunno, whenever I see Cheryl onscreen this season, the look on her face always seems to be silently saying "Help! Save me! Get me out of here! He's driving me crazy!" Of course she's smiling the whole time, but still...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

She said she never knows which Chad is going to show up. He's moody according to the last show rehearsal segment, nothing is more difficult than a moody person...it's so disconcerting and keeps other people upset and sort of scared...

Who is John Galt?

I cannot stand this guy (one of the worst from the NFL). He is such an egoist and is so moody, he isn't worth my time to even watch him dance (I fast forward through his routine). Cheryl doesn't look like she is that impressed with him either. Why is he still there? I would have much rather watch Neicy and Louis cute interaction and her delightful quips, than this bozo. If he is in the remaining three or wins it - yuck!!!

According to this magazine, the final 2 are already decided for us:

TV Guide Magazine | Feature | In This Week's Issue

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3901838;
    I dunno, whenever I see Cheryl onscreen this season, the look on her face always seems to be silently saying "Help! Save me! Get me out of here! He's driving me crazy!" Of course she's smiling the whole time, but still...
    Gilles was also in the front row of the audience this week. It was probably a blatant reminder of better times for her, when she had a partner with a fabulous work ethic who had to rely on his judges' scores rather than the popular vote to advance each week.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3901838;
    Could be. Cheryl normally has that stone cold poker face look but when given good news at least smiles and acts excited. This week she just seemed to stand there even as Chad got to his knees out of emotion. I remember back to the week when Brooke announced them safe, Chad started celebrating, but she didn't hear so stood there. Maybe she didn't want to hear

I don't really mind Chad. Overall I've found him somewhat boring and the only times I've really gotten annoyed was when the showmance got brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3902420;
    According to this magazine, the final 2 are already decided for us:

TV Guide Magazine | Feature | In This Week's Issue
    wasn't that decided night 1
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Here just to spread a little Chad Ochocinco love on the day of the final 4! I've said it before and again, I honestly don't care who wins except for Nicole and Derek. Anyone of the other final 4 is fine for me, but if Chad's fanbase takes him there, its A-okay with me!

+ Reply to Thread