+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Re: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3909794;
    She's probably in town, learning how to fly, for the finale.
    I figure she's there practicing in the vain hope that she won't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame with 2 left feet during her 30 sec reprise on next week's show.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3909790;
    Hmmmm...Kate Gosselin was there watching Evan? How odd for a poor, struggling, single mom from P.A. who hates to be away from her kids.
    ....especially when she could have taken her kids to see him perform when he was in Reading, PA. Instead, she took them to Disneyland in California and is watching Evan (presumably) without her kids there.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3909871;
    I figure she's there practicing in the vain hope that she won't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame with 2 left feet during her 30 sec reprise on next week's show.
    Ummm...that's not gonna happen! She's the one thing I'll dread seeing next week.

I no longer watch Survivor, but for those who do -- Is Russell married? If not, Russell and Kate = a perfect match.
    Last edited by Florimel; 05-21-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: corrected a typo
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3910288;
    I no longer watch Survivor, but for those who do -- Is Russell married? If not, Russell and Kate = a perfect match.

LOL - yes luckily Russell is married because I think Kate would pound him into the ground........

Oh, no! Is Kate after Evan now? Remember those rumors that she was after Jake but then last week she ran to hug Evan when he came off the dance floor.

Run, Evan, Run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3909180;
    I have to admit, I've watched that Paso about 4 times since Monday night.
    That makes it the Paso Quatro, Crit! It was pretty amazing, though.

I wonder what Anna will choreograph for Evan's freestyle. Drew and Cheryl's was the best, I agree. Cheryl really should have saved that one season, though, for Emmitt, the Cowboy!
    Last edited by chrisg; 05-22-2010 at 02:22 AM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Anna tweeted that she and Evan have their VW re-do and freestyle on Monday, then their AT and a quick step if the make top 2 on Tuesday. So I'm curious, is this dance off like the actual dance offs where they usually vote someone off, or if whoever the final 2 is has to do the same dance in a dance off-quick step seems like an odd choice, especially for both to have to do. I hope this dance off doesn't mimmick the stupid vote off thing, where the viewers vote who gets to the final 2 and the judges either vote for the winner or have an overwhelming power (more than usual; and I can't beleive the show would go that route and make it even more obvious).

Did you all see them / Nicole & Derek / Erin & Maks on Larry King yesterday?

I got to see it at the gym, but I missed when Nicole & Derek came out with Carrie Ann and Bruno at the end.

Did anybody hear what they had to say about Nicole?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3910374;
    Anna tweeted that she and Evan have their VW re-do and freestyle on Monday, then their AT and a quick step if the make top 2 on Tuesday. So I'm curious, is this dance off like the actual dance offs where they usually vote someone off, or if whoever the final 2 is has to do the same dance in a dance off-quick step seems like an odd choice, especially for both to have to do. I hope this dance off doesn't mimmick the stupid vote off thing, where the viewers vote who gets to the final 2 and the judges either vote for the winner or have an overwhelming power (more than usual; and I can't beleive the show would go that route and make it even more obvious).
    So, are Evan/Anna repeating several of their previous dance routines?

I think they have built their momentum to make it to the Finals 2 but the judge control of the final points concerns me. No matter what . . . I am rooting for Evan/Anna until the glass trophy is in their hands!

I want Evan & Anna to win so badly! I want them to win more than any other couple in any other season.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

+ Reply to Thread