+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Re: Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Season 10

Evan and Anna are going to be on Larry King Live on Friday along with Erin and Maks and Nicole and Derek.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I expect Evan to win this - the Olympic Gold Medalist against the controversial Pussy Cat Doll who's been seen crying and frustrated almost every episode and Erin, as much as I would prefer she would win, has been in the B2 and she will end up with the lowest judges scores - FOR SURE.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Evan posted the following on facebook
    Anna and I trained 12 hours yesterday for the Dancing With The Stars finale! A little more work today then I'm off to my favorite arena, Staples Center, for Smucker's Stars on Ice. Some of my DWTS friends will be joining the great LA fans tonight... Can't wait to show them why I've been gone Wednesdays-Saturdays.
    Sounds like a mini-cast party to me. I hope they all have fun watching Evan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3909044;
    Evan posted the following on facebook

Quote:
    Anna and I trained 12 hours yesterday for the Dancing With The Stars finale! A little more work today then I'm off to my favorite arena, Staples Center, for Smucker's Stars on Ice. Some of my DWTS friends will be joining the great LA fans tonight... Can't wait to show them why I've been gone Wednesdays-Saturdays.

Sounds like a mini-cast party to me. I hope they all have fun watching Evan.
    "Trained 12 hours" and then worked a little more? Good grief!! How many calories does he have to consume to work that hard and still remain as rail thin as he is?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I have to admit, I've watched that Paso about 4 times since Monday night. Generally in each season - if they stick around long enough - the celebs have a moment where they just break through and that dance was Evan's, imo. He's been great all season, but that dance was the one where he really let it go. It didn't hurt that, for once, the band didn't butcher their song.

I'd love to see either him or Erin win the season and not only because I love their pros (and definitely don't love Derek). I've been splitting my votes between Erin and Evan all season, so I'll be happy to see either of them win.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm rather neutral on Evan, but I really like Anna and would love to see her win.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Me too Critical - I am a die hard Erin fan but wouldn't mind if Evan won. I just don't want Nicole to win - is that so wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3909180;
    I have to admit, I've watched that Paso about 4 times since Monday night. Generally in each season - if they stick around long enough - the celebs have a moment where they just break through and that dance was Evan's, imo. He's been great all season, but that dance was the one where he really let it go. It didn't hurt that, for once, the band didn't butcher their song.

I'd love to see either him or Erin win the season and not only because I love their pros (and definitely don't love Derek). I've been splitting my votes between Erin and Evan all season, so I'll be happy to see either of them win.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3909180;

I agree!! Nicole is wonderful, but Derek is getting annoying (besides Nicole has lots of dance experience). Evan is the whole package - ability, charm, grace, and a real gentleman.

I just hope that Anna will choreograph a spectacular free style that plays to Evan's strengths as she did with that Paso and as Cheryl did with Drew in the Save A Horse, Ride a Cowboy number. If she does that, I think he can take it if the judges are at all fair.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3909279;
    I just hope that Anna will choreograph a spectacular free style that plays to Evan's strengths as she did with that Paso and as Cheryl did with Drew in the Save A Horse, Ride a Cowboy number. If she does that, I think he can take it if the judges are at all fair.
    I hope that both Anna and Maks choreograph great freestyles next week, although I don't know if anyone can top Drew and Cheryl's. For me, that's still the best freestyle of the series.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread