+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Re: Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by bboo88;3884279;
    She shot those rumors down pertaining Mark down. She also shot down the rumors of her and Louie dating. Of course, she may be covering it up, but I fairly doubt those rumors were true. I wouldn't believe those magazines, or shows (Extra, Access Hollywood) if I were you. They (the magazines) just care about selling, so they'd make up anything to get the readers' attention. And the tv shows are only right half of the time.

As for Chels, I think she said in an interview that she wouldn't consider dating a dancer. And Tony D. said that she would likely never date anyone who isn't Mormon, and I think I believe him.
    I think I agree with you and Tony D. I'm one who thinks Chelsie and Louie were adorable together too, and of course, I was hoping for something more. I love the Winter Olympics and I followed Louie. At the very least, I think they're still close friends, and she seems to be close to his sister. If anything were to keep them apart as a couple, I think it's religion. Most of us saw chemistry between the two, and most of the time when you have that much chemistry with someone, and you're both single, you would act on it.

I doubt she and Mark would end up together. Hasn't he had A LOT of relationships? A young girl who is devoted to her faith would probably not take someone like that seriously as a romantic partner unless she fell head over heels in love with him.

I admit to being a Bachelor/ette fan and didn't really care for Jake - but didn't really hate him either. I also admit to being a late bloomer in regard to Kate +8. I only watched after the divorce talk came up and even then very little. I don't profess to being a reality expert but it has dawned upon me that perhaps as a result of those shows being SO scripted they are unable to "speak" without considering the Production value. For example, it would appear that all the dancers are instructed to do a "pitch" for votes after the scores. While I realize all are following a "script" it seems that both Kate and Jake have the same "lack of smoothness in their delivery" in the..... please vote for me.... section. Kate did that heart in the air, kiss or smile and vote for me and Jake the air phone and the number with his fingers followed by the toothy grin. All the contestants do it but somehow IMO they all seem far more genuine that either of them did/do.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3885722;
    I think I agree with you and Tony D. I'm one who thinks Chelsie and Louie were adorable together too, and of course, I was hoping for something more. I love the Winter Olympics and I followed Louie. At the very least, I think they're still close friends, and she seems to be close to his sister. If anything were to keep them apart as a couple, I think it's religion. Most of us saw chemistry between the two, and most of the time when you have that much chemistry with someone, and you're both single, you would act on it.

I doubt she and Mark would end up together. Hasn't he had A LOT of relationships? A young girl who is devoted to her faith would probably not take someone like that seriously as a romantic partner unless she fell head over heels in love with him.
    I agree on all three accounts.

To add to the second bolded statement, I also think another thing that was keeping them apart was Louie's love for grass. I'm pretty sure he recently got pulled over with Mary Jane in his car.

Louie was adorable. They really were cute together. I could see her with him but not seeing the Ballas attraction as much. He and Chelsie just don't seem to go together in that way. He looks a lot older and seems more experienced in dating than she does. He looks to have been around the block a few times. lol I don't dislike Mark but just don't see them as a couple. If they are together I hope they are happy.

Pulling for Jake and Chelsie this week. He works hard and tries his best which I like. It's nice that he cares so much compared to Kate who couldn't be bothered. Chelsie's done a nice job with the choreography and keeping things fresh. They aren't the worst of the bunch left but I know that doesn't always matter on this show. I hope they make it another week.

I think the judges gave Jake and Chelsie too high of a score tonight. Jake slipped two weeks in a row and still he was given a 21. Out of all the dances tonight thiers was my least favorite. Jake has been quiet on twitter tonight which is out of charchter for him so I think he feels his time is up.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I figure once the Bachelorette promos start airing Jake's clock will be ticking. We saw the first one tonight. Jake may just be really steamed or really bummed about being in last place, though it's not like there's a huge gap between him and the other couples ahead of him (Evan/Anna have 27 I think? And Niecy/Louis had 26). I think from the beginning of Jake's performance he thought he was going to go in and nail it, and he really seemed to be having fun up until the slip and the judges started talking. So this was probably a dance he has higher expectations for. I think the choreography was bad, because I don't feel Jake did much. I knew when he got a 21 a night of wacky scoring was coming, though I still wasn't expecting it to turn out the way it did. I think he got overscored in the samba but taken out too soon in the swing dance. So in the end it balanced out I guess.

And Chelsie's dress did not flatter her.

I'd like to see him make it another week and be a part of Team Dance but now it's really up to the fanbases. It will be interesting to see who is in B2. I expect Jake to be down there but wouldn't mind a surprise and him being totally safe. lol I just hope if he is he can eek out 1 more week. If he could control his nerves he'd be in much better shape.
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 04-27-2010 at 02:37 AM.

My gut is telling me Jake will be the one leaving tonight – he’s already been in the B2 once, Someone has to leave and I suspect Niecy will be in the B2 with him (unless they do a ‘not necessarily in the B2’ – which they did do last week with Kate).

Jake’s dancing improved and I do enjoy watching him for the most part – but I didn’t enjoy last night’s dance, He was definitely overscored – for Len to give him and almost everyone else a 7 tells me something is up. The only 8 Len handed out was to Chad and that screams rotten to me.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3887368;
    My gut is telling me Jake will be the one leaving tonight – he’s already been in the B2 once, Someone has to leave and I suspect Niecy will be in the B2 with him (unless they do a ‘not necessarily in the B2’ – which they did do last week with Kate).

Jake’s dancing improved and I do enjoy watching him for the most part – but I didn’t enjoy last night’s dance, He was definitely overscored – for Len to give him and almost everyone else a 7 tells me something is up. The only 8 Len handed out was to Chad and that screams rotten to me.
    I could see Jake being out this week as well. They are starting to promote The Bachelorette, so his cross-promo could be done. Also, they showed much softer clips of Jake in the pre-dance video so maybe they are portraying him better as he is on his way out. He was the first out in the swing dance so his judges' score is low. If he's not out this week, probably next. Niecy, Jake or Pam (in any given order) are my guesses for the next three weeks.

I suspect Jake will leave tonight which saddens me. Yeah, he's not the best dancer on the floor, and he doesn't deserve the mirror ball, but I think he's better than Niecy, Chad and Pam. We'll see whose fanbase carries them through. I believe both Jake and Niecy will round out the bottom two.

I'm an Evan fan but I've been known to throw a vote or two Jake's way....which I did again last night.

+ Reply to Thread