+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876094;
    I'm assuming the segment on Today was skyped or something???
    No. She was sitting there with Meredith but not sure when it was actually filmed. They said that there would be more of the interview with Kate on tomorrow's show. Kate talked about her on Dancing with the Stars and that she is NOT a dancer but is just trying her best.......blah, blah, blah.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876094;
    I'm assuming the segment on Today was skyped or something???
    I didn't watch it, but I wonder if it was pre-taped? Do interviewers have to go easy on questioning her, too, because it's not like she's a big get. It just bothers me that no one really hits her where it hurts and asks her point blank any tough questions about what she's doing and what impact she thinks all the drama she and Jon bring on themselves do to her kids. I'd really like to see someone ask her about what she said last night, that she always checks the news to see what kind of day she's going to have (seriously? She's that in demand in rural PA that she's going to get stalked if she learns from the news she's having a bad day?)

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3876096;
    No. She was sitting there with Meredith but not sure when it was actually filmed. They said that there would be more of the interview with Kate on tomorrow's show. Kate talked about her on Dancing with the Stars and that she is NOT a dancer but is just trying her best.......blah, blah, blah.
    Wow. SHe's NOT a dancer????? I'm shocked.

You know, if she stayed home a bit more, she could save some money on the bodyguard, nannies, travel, salon costs... I'm just sayin.'

I'm getting kind of offended that she keeps saying she has to work her butt off to feed her kids, as if her husband just left her with nothing. Reminds me of when a certain baseball player turned down a $180 million contract because he said he "had to look out for his family." It's insulting. I just wish Kate would be honest with herself that it's all about the fame and supporting her lavish new lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876092;
    thanks everyone - I really take offense to her saying she MUST work to support her children, she gets $20,000/mth child support, I'm sure there's alimony payments we don't know about, plus the free $1million home TLC bought them, not including the $3,000 appearance fees she charges, along with the money they've already made from J&K+8 and her book money, with a second one coming out. Does she really think we buy this stuff she's shoveling??

she's nothing but a FAMEWHORE
    He is ordered to pay CS but he does not work or earn income (as far as portrayed in the media). He settled (?) a lawsuit with TLC and is not allowed to make media appearances. They have both said somewhere that being in the media is the only way they can reasonably support their family (paraphrased). Sorry for all the qualifications but there are so many articles swirling, lol.

I do think she was slightly better this week, but think she was assisted by being able to remain attached to Tony for much of the dance.
    It's when she dances side by side with him that her flaws really show.
    IMO, she was still the worst and I wonder if the judges are scoring her out of 20 and everyone else out of ten.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Some of the dances Tony can drag her around some like he did last night. I'm just so annoyed with the judges for scoring her so high again and again.

My tv had her scheduled for The View so I taped it. She wasn't on but Joan Rivers was guest host and panned her. First joked about babies popping out when she lifted her leg and then talked about her dancing poorly. Sherri almost had a seizure and started going on about the single mom with 8 kids crap. Joan told her then Kate should stay home and learn their names. "Besty...who are you? Give me a hint." Whoopi and the audience were dying.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3876109;
    I didn't watch it, but I wonder if it was pre-taped? Do interviewers have to go easy on questioning her, too, because it's not like she's a big get. It just bothers me that no one really hits her where it hurts and asks her point blank any tough questions about what she's doing and what impact she thinks all the drama she and Jon bring on themselves do to her kids. I'd really like to see someone ask her about what she said last night, that she always checks the news to see what kind of day she's going to have (seriously? She's that in demand in rural PA that she's going to get stalked if she learns from the news she's having a bad day?)
    No one EVER asks her the tough questions. She gets softballs lobbed at her again and again. There are so many great questions that could be asked but most of the time it's not even so much questions asked but her more being given a platform to lecture on being a single mom with 8 kids. A single mom with 8 kids with a father who pays 21k and lives in a mansion with nannies who has a bodyguard and is barely ever home. She goes from DWTS to book tour to another reality show where she's away from home. Again.

It's the "I'm a single mum" nonsense that annoys me most about her.
    By her definition Pam is also a single mother, you don't hear her constantly bleating about it.
    Probably because, like what she's done during her career or not, Pam actually has a career based on more than how many kids she can produce.
    If reports are to be believed, Jon and Kate have amassed a $10m fortune over the years, I don't think that figure is unrealistic.
    Even if she never worked again until the kids are 18, Kate can still afford to give them a very comfortable life.
    She makes it sound as though they'd be living in their van (the big blue one they got for free) if she didn't pursue every single showbiz opportunity that comes her way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3876128;
    Some of the dances Tony can drag her around some like he did last night. I'm just so annoyed with the judges for scoring her so high again and again.

My tv had her scheduled for The View so I taped it. She wasn't on but Joan Rivers was guest host and panned her. First joked about babies popping out when she lifted her leg and then talked about her dancing poorly. Sherri almost had a seizure and started going on about the single mom with 8 kids crap. Joan told her then Kate should stay home and learn their names. "Besty...who are you? Give me a hint." Whoopi and the audience were dying.
    I don't watch The View much anymore but I may have to Youtube it and see if that clip is there. I don't like Joan Rivers or her offspring that much but I'm glad she finally told it like it was. I know the ladies of The View have been the closest in asking her what the real deal is with her life, and the last time she was on asked if she had nannies and if Jon paid child support. She dodged both questions. Apparently she hasn't learned when you do that, it gives your answer, anyway.

I can sadly see Kate lasting tonight. Her dancing wasn't as horrid as the last two weeks, and she has two sets of fanbases rooting for her (depending on what you consider rooting). She's going on Leno tonight, more on the Today show tomorrow, and who knows what else when she'd rather be home baking and spending time with her kids (but it's all for them, don't forget). It'll all be publicity for the show. Plus, they've just started showing the better, sensitive side to Kate and she's just beginning her crusade on how she's having a horrible time with the custody battle. She hasn't even started trash talking Jon yet. If Jon knew what was good for him, he'd take a page out of K-Fed's book (yeah, that K-Fed) who did a 180 when Britney had her mental breakdown and surprised everyone by being a stand up guy and father. I think Jon is just wanting the fame, especially with rumors he wants to join Kate for her reality show. Eventually I think someone will crack and set it all straight when it comes to Kate. I hope. TLC may have their lawyers lined up, ready to take action, for anyone that bursts their bubble they've created for Kate so people will tune in and watch and buy her products, thinking they're supporting a poor single mom. If you've been in the spotlight as much as she is, you're not poor.

+ Reply to Thread