+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3873642;
    And you think publicly stating you wanted a different partner was bad, Macy Gray said in front of Jonathan she was hoping she would get Maks and was disappointed when she saw him standing there!
    Oh no! You need a steely ego to be a pro on this show.

Sheesh. I'm not watching the show but I popped in here to see what the lowdown was on Kate and her terrible dancing. I certainly did not expect 54 PAGES of commentary. Since the consensus here backs up what I expected, I will keep hoing she gets voted off next week. I may even tune in for a couple of shows once she is out!

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3873618;
    Isn't it impolite to state publicly that you'd hoped for a different partner?
    Kate is too self-absorbed to worry about other people's feelings.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I saw a snippet on ET tonight of Kate/Tony where to kill time ET gives them the standard piece of asking each other questions to "see how well they really know each other". One of the questions was what did they think when they found out the other was their partner-Tony said something along the lines of he'd seen a couple of episodes of her show because of his wife, I think he mentioned something about how she cleans, and thought it was cool. Kate said she'll miss them laughing the most when she gets eliminated. Really awkward and if Kate ever had an acting coach she needs her money back.

From the small clip they showed of her tango, her facial expression is exactly the same as it's been since week 1, show 1, results show 1. Her movements didn't look ghastly but thankfully it was only 2 seconds of rehearsal they showed.

I wonder how long they've let celebs request who they want. Erin said she requested Maks or Tony. Last season Macy and Debi requested Maks, and I think going way back to season 4 Leeze and then Jane requested Tony. It must suck to be a pro that gets a celeb who has a holier than though ego and opinion of themselves to not be the one they wanted and them to be difficult as a result. I think that was half of Macy's problem with Jonathan.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3873864;
    Kate is too self-absorbed to worry about other people's feelings.
    I think she has that in common with Russell from Survivor, which is why, while they may have a lot more money than some people, they are and always will be losers in life, unless they change their attitudes.

Read online today that she and Tony got into a bit of a tiff and she said to him, "If it weren't for me, no one would even know your name, so give me a break." She is also rumored to make him enter and leave the basement studio through the basement door only, not allowing him to enter through the front door of the house.

He should write a book about this experience when it's over. I'd buy the book to earn HIM some extra money, 'cause DWTS surely isn't paying him enough to put up with her.

Don't you think some of the pros say, No, I will not work with that star, and if you assign them to me, I will not do the show?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3873942;
    Don't you think some of the pros say, No, I will not work with that star, and if you assign them to me, I will not do the show?
    I don't know. Some have expressed the opinion that if a pro like Tony were to have really quit (or refused to work with Kate), he could endanger being signed for future seasons of the show. It's fairly well known that Donny Osmond's partner from last year, Kym Johnson, asked for a raise because she finished in first place. She was not re-signed this season.

So it could be his choice was Kate or no more working on DWTS. Personally, there's not enough money to get me to work with her. Life is too short to spend it with people who aren't very nice.

I was in the grocery store and they had little tidbits from her new book. I don't remember the exact words or what she said about each child but I remember these 2. She said Leah was a cute baby but difficult because she had acid reflux. Uhhh...that's not a difficult baby Kate that's a sick baby. And Leah can't control that. With Colin she says she gets impatient with him because he's so easygoing, relaxed and patient. All positive things that she turned into a negative. The author made a zing for every comment Kate had about each child. It's like there is no boundary and no bottom with her.

what a ()itch I am sure those kids love hearing how much their mommy exploits their "faults" good god, that woman knows no boundries

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3872876;
    Has there been any real quotes or confirmation as to why Jon doesn't have the kids while Kate is working on the DWTS, etc.? What's her excuse? Because to keep kids away from one of their parents for no good reason is a SIN.
    If Kate allows Jon to be with the children more, then it would certainly disprove her woe-is-me claims that she is raising her kids by herself. She has complete control over how often Jon can be with the kids.

At the Baltimore Sun Z on TV blog, someone posted a partial transcript of the Nancy Grace interview with Jon's new attorney, Anthony List, where they discussed the custody arrangement. (Grace, by the way, is a complete Kate apologist and defender, and Jon hater.)

-------------------------------------------
    LIST: Nancy, you`re a very smart lady and a very good attorney yourself, and you know that. That`s not what he asked for. Read the pleadings that were filed today in court. They were very specific. He is asking the court to review the question of child support. He is asking the court to review the issue of custody. Do you realize that today, the way the order stands, Kate Gosselin has sole discretion to determine whether or not Jon is able to see the eight children? Do you know of any other custody agreement that provides for such a -- you know, a lopsided arrangement? As far as child support...

GRACE: Well, you know, that`s a very good point, Anthony. That`s an excellent point. And it brings to mind the question why a court, a judge, or an arbitrator would have awarded that to her. What was it about Jon Gosselin that made a court or an arbitrator agree that she should dole out custody -- visitation as she sees fit?

LIST: Well, I think the fact that when Jon Gosselin walked into that very hearing that was to decide these very important issues, he did so with a New York attorney who had been representing him, and he was told that moment that he was not allowed to have the New York attorney represent him at that hearing. The lawyer from New York was told he could not participate, he could not question any witnesses, he could not offer any evidence. So Jon stood naked in the eyes of the law, while Kate was, as they say, lawyered up...

GRACE: Well, did they ever think...

LIST: She had four lawyers.

GRACE: Did they ever think of getting a continuance in order to get a lawyer that could practice in that jurisdiction?

LIST: You or I would have done that in a second, but that wasn`t done. It was never requested.

GRACE: OK. Well, OK...

LIST: Jon`s not a lawyer.

Here is a link to the rest of the transcript:

CNN.com - Transcripts

Another interesting bit of information that exposes Kate's lies about her supposed poverty and why she had to do DWTS is that TLC pays her $100,000 per month. It is not clear to me whether TLC is also ponying up the $21,000 in support that Jon has been court-ordered to pay her. And she is going to receive about $200,000 from DWTS so far. So much for her claim that if she was "financially set" she would love to stay home and bake cookies.

I wonder how Kate's fans, who have thoroughly bought into her claim of being a single mom struggling to support her kids, feel about this obscene amount of money she is making pretending to be a heroic mom. Unbelievable.

+ Reply to Thread