+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

Re: Kate Gosselin & Tony Dovolani - Season 10

I thought Kate was really bad tonight and not just because I don't like her. She seemed tense and uneasy tonight. Tony is one of the best if you let him lead and she was so stiff. I know they put her second to last becasue they want her to stay on the show for ratings, but I hope for the sake of dancing she leaves soon.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3860754;
    And what was up with her comment? My children can sleep easy now?
    Trolling for votes. She got her "mommy" comment in and referenced her kids. That's all Kate needs to do to succeed, all the mommy sheep will vote for her.

FORT Fanatic

You had to know that Kate would try to get sympathy by mentioning "the children." Sorry Kate, it didn't work!

I don't think it's going to be that easy for Kate (trolling for mommy votes) - had this been 1 yr ago before the mess with the divorce and how they both came out looking horrible - it used to be team Kate or team Jon and now it seems to be neither - both are loathed and fewer and fewer love them. It will come down to who is actually doing the voting.

Her dancing reminded me of Denise Richards. Hopefully she leaves early like Denise did.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I thought her dancing was okay for the first night. I thought her mood afterwards was rather sour. The room temperature seemed to drop a few degrees while she was criticized.

I'm glad she wore a decent dress, though. Brooke Burns showed poor taste.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3860829;
    I thought her dancing was okay for the first night. I thought her mood afterwards was rather sour. The room temperature seemed to drop a few degrees while she was criticized.

I'm glad she wore a decent dress, though. Brooke Burns showed poor taste.
    Brooke was showing off more than her poor taste!

Kate really needs a personality coach if she's going to be a "star." I know she was nervous but she looked mad as the judges were speaking. Smile, cry, act aloof to it all (ala Pam Anderson), something. But the icy, cold stare doesn't get you votes Kate. I'm assuming we'll see the kids either in the home dance studio or in the audience for the next show. Time to pull out the big guns or Kate's DWTS stint will be over quick.

I dont' think she really expected to get ripped apart and compared to a shopping cart. Her ego doesn't allow for anything but positive comments. I truly expect her to fake injure herself to get off the show if she continues to be very nervous, dances poorly and is judged harshly. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Unless she takes the stick out of her butt her Jive will be a mess.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I knew she wasn't going to be good, but I was quite surprised at how bad I thought she was.
    She's in pretty good shape and works out, I would have thought she'd be a better mover after only having to learn one dance in three weeks.
    I don't think the choreography was particularly challenging either.
    She needs to get her nerves in check and learn a new expression that doesn't scream "BITCH" quite so loudly when she's being critiqued by the judges.
    I was expecting a little more from her.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-24-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She's not exactly a go with the flow kind of person I don't think she will ever be able to relax, but I guess we'll see. I really hope she evolves...or leaves. One or the other.

FORT Fanatic

A blogger on another site pointed out that on her reality show, Kate was filmed doing a lot of stuff and apparently she was given pretty free rein.

On the dance show, she was expected to act in a certain manner, share the stage with her partner, and she is not used to that. Nor can she take criticism. SHE is in charge at all times and doesn't like to share the spotlight.

+ Reply to Thread