+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Season 10

Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Season 10

Niecy Nash

PARTNER: Louis Van Amstel

PROFESSION: Actress/TV Host

BACKGROUND: If ever there was anyone poised to mop up the competition on the dance floor, it would have to be the host of a show called Clean House. That’s Niecy Nash!

The host and producer of the Style Network’s home makeover show, Clean House, Niecy is a two-time 2009 Daytime Emmy nominee and the new Celebrity Panelist for the entertainment news program The Insider.

Niecy recently won a 2010 Gracie Award for her well-known role as no-nonsense Officer Raineesha Williams on the Comedy Central hit Reno 911! and it’s spin-off film Reno 911: Miami.

In 2008, Niecy starred in her own FOX comedy series, Do Not Disturb. She is also well-known for her recurring role on the comedy series The Bernie Mac Show.

Niecy’s most recent film work includes Not Easily Broken and the Walt Disney Pictures’ G-Force. Additionally, Niecy is developing various television and film projects through her own production company, Chocolate Chick, Inc.

The proud mother of three adoring children, when asked what her hobbies are, Niecy proudly replies, "motherhood," which she considers her greatest success in life.

We’re sure all those kiddies keep Niecy on her toes. That should bode well for the fancy footwork she’ll need on the Dancing with the Stars stage. Just how far will Niecy go? We have no idea. But we can’t wait to find out!

ABC.com - Meet the Stars

Re: Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Season 10

Go Niecy! She seems like a sweet person who is not impressed with herself. We will see elegance here.

Who is John Galt?

She must be a tiny girl, given that Louis is only 5'7". I have seen her on Messiest House and she is a kick. It should be fun watching her with Louis. She is so witty and off-the-cuff and he is so serious.

I wonder if she'll keep guest hosting on The Insider.
    I haven't watched for a while, but when I last watched regularly ( as with all the entertainment shows their flair for the over-dramatic wore on me after a short while) she was on almost every night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3846753;
    She must be a tiny girl, given that Louis is only 5'7". I have seen her on Messiest House and she is a kick. It should be fun watching her with Louis. She is so witty and off-the-cuff and he is so serious.
    I read she's about 5'4"/5'5". Louis seems really happy and she gets Kelly's approval. I've only ever seen Niecy on The Insider and had no idea what she was famous for outside of that. Looks like she's more accomplished than I thought.

Niecy is hysterical but she's very loud and I wonder if that'll turn some viewers who don't know her off. I don't know about these two I'll enjoy watching them, and am just happy to see Louis on my screen again.

I love Niecy. I hope she and Louis do well.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

She was my favourite of the Reno 911 (aside from Lt. Jim Dangle, of course), and her+Louis? Definite winners of my early votes.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Another one I have no clue who it is, but I hope Louis has as much fun as he did with Kelly with her. He and Kelly were so great together.

I really enjoy her show 'Clean House'. She's really funny and down to earth.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Niecy will be alot of fun! I can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast