+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3877580;
    Bite your tongue karalott - that F3 would ensure my never watching this show again. Although I love Pam and would love to see her in the F3, the thought of the other two gives me chills - and it's not electrofying.....LOL

This season does seem like a crapshoot - there's no Donnie Osmond and the Olympian, The Pussy Cat doll and the Sports Reporter come with a little bit of negative baggage. Although I applaud Erin for her being able to dance with everything that is going on in her personal life right now. The judges seem to be giving Kate a break for her personal issues and yet not a glimmer of anything for Erin? Who's issues are life threatening......
    Well, we have Kate gone. I still wouldn't be totally surprised if Jake makes it into the final 3. Sometimes it's a final 3 that makes everyone happy, others there's that one couple that's like a cockroach. What you said about this season being a crapshoot is one of the reasons I've had kind of hard a time getting invested. Kate is gone, so now it'll get interesting and we'll probably start seeing more just where the fanbases lie. Along with her, Buzz and Aiden are also gone, the other two bad dancers of the season (though I'd argue Aiden had a lot of potential to improve-he went too soon). But Evan and Nicole are so far ahead of everyone, it is really just a matter of who's going to make the final 3, whether anyone left has a huge fanbase to pull them through, even in a bad week, and if that bad week makes or breaks them. For people that I've talked to who watch the show, the ones they always bring up are Pam, Kate, Jake, and Derek's partner (they usually can't remember her name but of course remember him ) They don't really remember anyone else.

This is Pam's second time in the bottom 2 and Tom didn't indicate this week it was a fake bottom 2. I don't think Pam is a bad dancer and seems to have everything going for her. She's enjoying herself, is trying hard, gets along with her partner, has a lot of potential, brings entertainment, and shows improvement. My only con of her is the sex kitten/drugged out act. But I think it may not bode well for her in the long term if she hit the bottom 2 again this soon. Must be the kids didn't vote again.

There needs to be a campaign to save Pam – I would rank her top of the middle of the pack and should stay longer than some others. With the right music and choreography she has the potential to leave other dancers in the dust – I’d love to see her get to F3. I’m afraid she doesn’t have a strong fan base – we saved her before, we have to do it again. As I see it – this is how the dancers fall

Top of the pack:

Chad and Nicole

Middle:

Pam
    Erin
    Jake

Bottom:

Niecy
    Chad
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3882130;
    There needs to be a campaign to save Pam – I would rank her top of the middle of the pack and should stay longer than some others. With the right music and choreography she has the potential to leave other dancers in the dust – I’d love to see her get to F3. I’m afraid she doesn’t have a strong fan base – we saved her before, we have to do it again. As I see it – this is how the dancers fall

Top of the pack:

Chad and Nicole

Middle:

Pam
    Erin
    Jake

Bottom:

Niecy
    Chad

I agree with your lineup, though it's Evan and Nicole. IMO, Pam and Erin are very close in ability and I'm more partial to Erin. I'll be happy to vote for Pamela if you can tell me how I can, at the same time, help save Erin.

yup - I made a mistake.....too late to edit.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

She'll be safe this week. Her fans will up their votes to keep her safe. They just can't get complacent the following week. Being in B2 and surviving can be a blessing because it gives your fans a jumpstart.

I was never a big fan of Pam before this show.
    But, I have to say that I'm really pulling for her.
    She is so entertaining.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I would never watch an episode of Baywatch or much else that she's done, but man. I really, really, REALLY respect her work ethic. She has worked at and/for everything she's gotten. Plus, I really like her personality. She does not seem diva-ish at all.

I imagine the Hepatitis B thing brings one face-to-face with his/her own mortality which has to be extremely humbling.

I think Max and Erin are fun to watch but Erin's personality just doesn't do it for me. I'd LOVE a Nicole vs. Evan showdown for spots 1 & 2 with Pam 3rd, and Erin 4th.

I wouldn't mike if Jake went home soon because I'd rather watch Niecy and Chad, but he is the better dancer so I think he'll be there for a bit longer.

With her appearance on this show, my opinion of Pamela has definitely risen. It's not like I hated her or anything... she was just another celebrity, albeit iconic. But I really like watching her dance. I'm kind of shocked each time she performs well, 'cause I never expected her to be a good dancer.

It's pretty safe to say that she'll survive next week. I was actually thinking she might make it as far as the Top3, maybe even Top2 or win. But to get to that point, her fans (including me) needs to kick it into gear, and she needs to polish up her technique. If she manages that, then she might upset an imminent Evan win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think they need an all-ABC franchise roster - or none. It's obvious it's a factor in the manipulative scoring of the judges. That aside, I'm pleasantly surprised with Pam's attitude and ability. Kudos to her.

Just watched Pam on Joy Behar. She really is nice and down to earth. Said she doesn't want to manipulate the audience into voting for her and in a reply to Joy, that she has no nannies or housekeepers.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread