+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

Re: Shannen Doherty & Mark Ballas - Season 10

I really like the cast pic for Shannen and Mark shown at ET.com.

I hope she has a great time.

Last edited by atem; 03-04-2010 at 09:50 PM.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

That photo's a little better. Her profile photo is looking pretty haggish. She's not aging well - I guess it's from the tough living.

FORT Fogey

I just think that she is ugly. Her bodyshape is odd, and she looks tired all the time to me. Plus people that have had the privileges she has had that act like she does grate on my last nerve. I wish she would just go away.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I think the cast can sometimes goes overboard with the spray tan, but I think Shannen could really use a little. I know the vampire look is in, but she's not pulling it off!

They should have paired Shannen with Maksim. Can you imagine male b-tch v.s. femaile b-tch?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sadly, I think Shannen is going to tone down her bad girl, divaish ways (sad for me, because I was hoping to see some good b---hfests between her and Mark ) I'm actually terrified anymore to see Mark do the jive, lindy hop, jitterbug, or anything else in that category, and that's their second dance. So maybe Shannen will return to the dark side if Mark tries to dress her up in polka dots and pigtails like he has his partners in nearly every other jive routine he's done.

I remember those awful 70s gym outfits that Mark and Shawn wore -- that was also his worst choreographed routine, and Shawn's lowest score of the season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Loved Shannen in Our House, but never watched 90210 or Charmed, so I only really know her from the tabloids. Compared to some of the other pairs, I haven't seen much in the way of publicity for these two. I'm hoping they'll surprise us in some way, since I'm already tired of hearing about some of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3859312;
    Sadly, I think Shannen is going to tone down her bad girl, divaish ways (sad for me, because I was hoping to see some good b---hfests between her and Mark ) I'm actually terrified anymore to see Mark do the jive, lindy hop, jitterbug, or anything else in that category, and that's their second dance. So maybe Shannen will return to the dark side if Mark tries to dress her up in polka dots and pigtails like he has his partners in nearly every other jive routine he's done.
    She can try and tone it down all she likes, but her core character trait is "bitch", and it's difficult to keep the real you under control when you're going through a stressful situation*, like learning to dance like a pro in a month.

*This is why I recommend never marrying anyone until you've travelled with them.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I really enjoyed Shannen's performance and her whole speech about her fears on live television and seeing her imperfections was very endearing to me! I loved her on Charmed and she definitely has my support!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast