+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: *DWTS Season 10 Official Cast*

I know wikipedia is completely unreliable, but wikipedia has Evan paired with Chelsie. If that turns out to be true, it might make my night

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3844307;
    And judging from her tweet, she didn't sound too enthusiastic.

I wish they could have gotten Johnny Weir over Evan.
    Yeah on her twitter though she said she had a cold so maybe she was referring to not feeling well, but she said the practice went great. Maybe she has Aidan from All My Children, since she already danced with Cameron?

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz;3844338;
    I know wikipedia is completely unreliable, but wikipedia has Evan paired with Chelsie. If that turns out to be true, it might make my night
    ooh I wouldn't mind that pairing, as long as he's not with Cheryl.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wikipedia has been pretty unreliable at this stage but I would love that pairing. However, I think Evan is just way too tall for her.

FORT Fogey

Who is Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;3844325;
    If Evan doesn't go to Cheryl, then I'd want him with Anna or Chelsie!

I like Edyta and feel bad she ha been on since season 1 and never won, but I've always found her choreography to be a bit lacking ! Just my opinion!
    I see a lot of people say that. I don't really know if I consider most of the pros better than the other, but I'm just tired of Cheryl and always doing well. Last season she seemed to have kind of attitude.

Female side, I think Karina blows everyone away dance wise and doing choreographing for her partners (she's come up with some really good routines) and male side I think it's a tie between Maks and Derek. I can live with Chelsie or Anna getting Evan, but I know it'll be Cheryl. If Nicole doesn't have an attitude and if Derek's her partner and doesn't get an even bigger entitled ego because he doesn't have to work with his partner, I expect those 2 in the finals and probably Jake.

ETA: Jake is last season's Bachelor-the guy's who's show I sat through tonight just to have the cast announced at the very end and to be told this is a cast I could care less about. Tom must have some inside info to say it's the best ever. I guess they're hoping Evan and Jake are the big draws to get ratings up. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go down even more.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3844387;
    Wikipedia has been pretty unreliable at this stage but I would love that pairing. However, I think Evan is just way too tall for her.
    I know, I was thinking the same thing about their heights. But I do like the pairings they have, other than Louis with Pam Anderson. I want Louis with a ringer dangit! His choreography is so freakin good, I want to see him with someone who can keep up!

FORT Fogey

If Mark or Derek do not get Kate, than the show is a bust. I am tired of Tony getting the older women. He is due a good partner other than grinning gal who he got by default.

FORT Newbie

Wikipedia has now deleted all the pairings. I wish they announced the pairings when they announced the cast. It's driving me crazy!

Louis could probably have Kate or Pamela (really pushing it on the height), but he's probably going to get either Nicole or Niecy since they're the next shortest, next to Shannon. I read Nicole is only 5'5" Even though CA said they wanted to mix things up and not type cast everyone again, Nicole and Louis appear like opposites, whereas Niecy seems more like his type.

+ Reply to Thread