+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/01 - DWTS Season 10 Official Cast Reveal Discussion

Re: *DWTS Season 10 Official Cast*

I love Chad Ochocinco, he's sooooooo funny. Nicole from the pussycat dolls has way too much experience. I hope she gets maks though. She is pretty tall and isn't he the tallest male dancer?

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3844108;
    I love Chad Ochocinco, he's sooooooo funny. Nicole from the pussycat dolls has way too much experience. I hope she gets maks though. She is pretty tall and isn't he the tallest male dancer?
    Chad Ochocinco is 6'1" and yeah it will be interesting to see his celebration antics lol

Evan Lysacek is 6'2" so he might be the tallest contestant.

I mean the make pro dancers. She's the tallest female celebrity and Maks is the tallest pro male dancer so hopefully they will get paired. They would look hot together

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Well, we know whoever the fifth pro is will be a female. I hope Edyta gets Evan or Aiden. I think they'll be her best bets to win, but I'm still betting on Cheryl/Evan. But it all comes down to height, too, and that obviously effects the males more than the females.

There's the Dayquil commercial with Apolo-can we bring him back?

No idea on how the male pairings are going to go. If they want serious volcanic eruptions that could literally result in an earthquake being formed on the East Coast, they'll put Kate and Maks together. He'll have her crying in 2 seconds, though I doubt anyone would care this time. I did a google search on Kate and she's around 5'7", as is Pam, and Erin Andrews is 5'10". Those will probably be the partners for Louis, Tony, and Maks, or the new guy. Shannon has Mark, so Niecy and Nicole will probably be for Derek and Louis.

If Nicole gets Derek and Cheryl gets Evan, so much for not making things even more predictable.

ETA: Okay, did a quick google search on some of the male pro's heights. No idea who the 5th female pro is, but Chelsie is only 5'2", and these guys are all close to being 6'.

My predictions for pairings, and we'll see how right I am tomorrow

Shannon/Mark (allegedly confirmed)
    Niecy/Louis
    Nicole/Derek
    Pamela/Maks
    Erin/Tony
    Kate/hopefully new guy
    Evan/Cheryl
    Chad/Edyta
    Jake and either /Anna T., Edyta, or Chelsie
    Buzz/Anna, Edyta, or the new girl
    Last edited by karalott; 03-01-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Oh, wow didn't know Chad and Evan were that tall... So I'm thinking Edyta gets one an Cheryl the other then.

And yes, I believe Maks is the tallest male pro.

They should give Kate to Derek! I think Nicole would be too tall for him.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3844023;
    Maybe they'll get Nastia Liukin like I asked for. Please! Then Evan would have some competition.
    No, she'll be in the audience cheering for her boyfriend Evan.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Is this becoming dancing with the "wannabes"

Khate? Please. I won't be watching this season either. Didn't watch last season because of the bug man. Won't watch it this time because of Khate

So now this show is using the Bachelor as a feeder for it's celebrities. I just knew when toothy the cheerleader was selected this was bound to happen again. We get Kate Gosselin and some man who needs to go on tv to find a woman as our Celebrities. Just peachy.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Why are Jake and Kate on the show. I hope they get booted early.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;3844156;
    Oh, wow didn't know Chad and Evan were that tall... So I'm thinking Edyta gets one an Cheryl the other then.

And yes, I believe Maks is the tallest male pro.

They should give Kate to Derek! I think Nicole would be too tall for him.
    Depending on how tall the new pro is, Kate, Pamela, and Erin are the tallest female celebs. Since the show loves Derek more than Louis, they'd probably screw Louis over partner wise first. If they don't like the new guy, that's why I think Maks, Tony, and either Louis or the new guy would get those 3. I really like Niecy and though I had no idea where she was from prior to the Insider, I think she'll be fun to watch and seems like a Louis or Tony personality-type. I don't know if Karina and Nicole are friends, but Karina follows her on twitter, so it might be kind of funny if Nicole got Maks

Not only do I pity whoever gets stuck with Kate for the obvious of just having to train with her despite the fact she admitted she can't dance for peanuts, but look at all the negative media attention that will follow. Whoever her partner is will constantly have to stand up for her.

So the show must not care anymore about their claims that they only cast people who've accomplished something in entertainment and who wasn't famous for being a reality show diva or a popular trash tabloid target.

Jake will probably be around awhile, especially just coming off TB (though has he been a popular bachelor contestant?) Kate, I think will be around long enough to get the show something out of this horrible decision. I predict Buzz as the first to go. This cast would actually be okay in my book if it wasn't for Kate and Jake. But I can't agree with Tom, CA, or Derek that's it's the best ever or even that good.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-01-2010 at 10:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread