+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Re: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

I am happy to hear Brooke will be the one. She was great on the Rockstar series and I just wish that would come back.

I may be in the minority in liking Samantha. I do not know why she isn't coming back. Can someone enlighten me please?

IMHO - Tom B is fantastic. Love the judges as well. Now on some other shows, I'd love some changes. First Paula, next the "Hoff".....

This is terrible. The woman is extremely boring...and has anyone thought about the fact that she was Derek's partner. Backstage is sure to be a Derek (an possibly Mark) love fest, and I might just throw up if that happens.

Ugh. Why couldn't they have gone with Melissa!?!?

So happy it's not Melissa!

Congrats to Brooke!

Oh, what a huge freakin' relief. Not that it's Brooke, per se (though she seems pleasant enough and I did enjoy her on Rock Star"), but that it's not Bubbles, the Perpetually Grinning Famewhore. Big mental happy dance happening in my head right now (the presence of co-workers prevents the actual happy dance from taking place).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

YES!!!!! Now I can watch it again - or DVR depending on schedule. I'm glad they went with someone who wasn't quite so controversial. Maybe now Melissa will have a chance to work her way up at ABC, instead of being given everything right away. I'm sure we'll see her again, but I'm glad it won't be here! If she goes away for a while, I will be more receptive to her later. I'm really surprised we didn't see her on the red carpet last night - probably at the Emmy award show.

Jumping for joy here. It's not Melissa!!!!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I couldn't care if it was Joe Joe the dog faced boy.I am just glad we dodged the Melissa the famous for being dumped show.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3850456;
    I couldn't care if it was Joe Joe the dog faced boy.I am just glad we dodged the Melissa the famous for being dumped show.
    UhOh, I remember that song (shhh, let's not tell on ourselves). Really I would have been happier with a cardboard cut-out of Master P than Melissa. SO SICK OF HER!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3850403;
    the Perpetually Grinning Famewhore.

Good news to me. I like Brooke. I thought she did a good job on Rock Star. She has experience on doing live voting shows and I never saw her make the mistakes Samantha has made. I'm also glad that it's not Melissa. I like Melissa but didn't really want her for this job. My first choice was Drew, but I'm happy with Brooke.

I used to like Brooke all those years ago when she was on the show. I think she is kind of irrelevant now though. But perhaps that means she will fit in really well on dwts. We'll see how it goes.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

+ Reply to Thread