+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Re: Who will replace Samantha as co-host?

Well if she is the new host then thank Goodness for Tivo. I will just have to skip the interviews after the dance. I mean if they wanted vapid why let Samantha leave the show. Toothy the cheerleader is more than I can suffer.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3848420;
    Well if she is the new host then thank Goodness for Tivo. I will just have to skip the interviews after the dance. I mean if they wanted vapid why let Samantha leave the show. Toothy the cheerleader is more than I can suffer.
    Yes, I always ff'd the backstage talk with Samantha and didn't miss a thing, so I'm guessing that it really won't make much of a difference who it is.

I like Melissa, but if her comments/questions are just as stupid as Samantha's, then I will probably wind up ff her just to save time.

FORT Fogey

I read somewhere that Brooke "bragged that she aced her screen test."

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3848515;
    I read somewhere that Brooke "bragged that she aced her screen test."
    It wouldn't surprise me if they were just using Melissa to trick everyone, especially with him tweeting that it was a former contestant. Of course everyone is going to assume it's Melissa because she helped him announce the cast. Silly, silly games people play!

Well, at least with the news that it's a former contestant, we can eliminate Vanessa Minillo from contention. That was my worst nightmare out of the three finalists originally mentioned (her, Brooke, and Melissa).

If, however, we get stuck with Mel B... Ugh. My mute button will be getting a workout on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3848521;
    It wouldn't surprise me if they were just using Melissa to trick everyone, especially with him tweeting that it was a former contestant. Of course everyone is going to assume it's Melissa because she helped him announce the cast. Silly, silly games people play!
    They're not tricking anyone. She is their "golden child." She can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3848260;
    Tom Bergeron tweeted that the new co-host will be introduced Monday on GMA. He also confirmed that "she" was a former contestant.

Probably Melissa or Brooke. Hopefully Mel!
    I don't think it's Melissa because she tweeted that she will be in LA all next week. Isn't GMA filmed live in NYC?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43;3849241;
    I don't think it's Melissa because she tweeted that she will be in LA all next week. Isn't GMA filmed live in NYC?
    Actually, GMA will do the After-Oscar report from LA.

Quote Originally Posted by summerrain43;3849241;
    I believe it will be Melissa and since they will announce it on GMA Monday, which is her show, she will probably be in LA with Tom to announce it. I don't think Tom would make a special trip to NY for 2 minute announcement.

I hope it's Melissa, Brooke bores me to tears and I have never seen any personality from her. I'll me shocked if it's not Mel.

I wonder if Mel is covering the Oscars in LA next week for GMA or ET?

Hibernating

I know it isn't the most reliable source, but Star Magazine is reporting today that Brooke Burke got the co-host position. Who knows...

+ Reply to Thread