+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Season 10 Speculation/Spoilers

EXCLUSIVE: Pam Anderson Heading To 'Dancing With The Stars' | RadarOnline.com

Pam Anderson has signed to be on the next season of ABC’s hit Dancing With the Stars, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

In a move that’s sure to boost the male viewing audience, Pam and the show have agreed to all terms for a deal and the deal is done, a source told RadarOnline.com.

“Pam is thrilled and so is the show,” the source told RadarOnline.com

Donny Osmond was crowned champion last season of the popular show, which always features an eclectic cast of competitors.

“She really wanted to do the show and the show thought it was a great idea,” the source told RadarOnline.com.
    I wonder if we'll be getting any numbers of her in the infamous red bathing suit, slo-mo running, and the Baywatch theme playing in the background

So far, no spoilers leaked have really gotten me excited. I hope they either get better or there's a heck of a lot of surprises during the cast reveal.

Here's one I would love to see. Last night I watched an interview with poker star Chris "Jesus" Ferguson. Every time I listen to him I learn more surprising things about him. Last night's was that he does West Coast swing and salsa dancing. I think he would be wonderfully entertaining.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Less than a month before the cast reveal! I'm surprised more rumors haven't leaked out yet. But there's still time (and hopefully some better names). Another one to add to the list, Jason Chambers, who's apparently another mixed martial arts fighter. Hopefully that doesn't become a token spot next to the Olympian and the NFL great.

A couple of the pros tweeted that they'll probably start finding out next week who's back, so I'm going to assume the cast will probably be cast by that point. I wonder if they'll wait and have everyone start rehearsals on the 1st or before, because that really doesn't give them much time to practice

I'm still betting on the 2 Anna's, Jonathan, and Alec being the pros who get booted for this season.

Karina Smirnoff Returns to Dancing with the Stars; What About Maks? - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Not a huge surprise, though I haven't seen Karina tweet about it (as of now, she still had said she didn't know) but her returning isn't a big surprise. This article of course plays up the drama about her and Maks and whether they'll both return to the show given their nasty breakup.

Pam Anderson!? Yuck!

'Dancing With the Stars:' first Pamela Anderson, now John Stamos?

'Dancing With the Stars:' first Pamela Anderson, now John Stamos?

February 6, 11:35 AMTV Examiner
    Matt Carter

Could John Stamos go "Dancing?"

This season of "Dancing With the Stars" could very well end up being a tribe to the 1990s. Earlier this week, we received the news that former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson was joining the cast. Now, we have the announcement that John Stamos of "Full House" could very well be on board.

The source for this story is a good one: "Dancing" pro Karina Smirnoff. She recently told People Magazine about her desire to have the actor on the show:

“I have a wish to dance with John Stamos...I wanted him to be my celebrity partner. He finished 'Bye Bye Birdie' on Broadway and he has had enough time to rest.”

Stamos is reportedly still deciding whether or not he will appear on the ABC show this season. It would certainly lead to a great deal of publicity, but "Dancing" typically requires long work days, rigorous performances, and somehow managing to keep a smile on your face throughout the entire process.

There are other rumored contestants out there -- from Olympic athletes to maybe even Jon or Kate Gosselin -- and we will find out more in the near future.

Do you want to see John Stamos on "Dancing With the Stars?" Let me know your thoughts with a comment below.
    I don't like Karina, so if John was cast, I hope he'd get Kym, Chelsie, Cheryl or Edyta (or Anna T. if she is back). And I really, really hope they don't pair Pam and Maks up together. But I have a bad feeling they will

Don't care about Pam Anderson, but I can get with John Stamos!

Paula Abdul confirms she's 'doing a TV show' - USATODAY.com

Here's a little snippet from Paula about her next project. In her words, she's "going back to her roots". So that could be a hint at doing DWTS, which I dread to think about her actually doing the competition vs taking over for Samantha. Hopefully it's more a hint at the X-Factor or something else.

How tall is Paula? I'm trying to think who she'd potentially get paired up with. Hopefully it's not one of the wonder twins (Derek or Mark) or Dmitry, who got his ringer last season. I really hope the producers level the competition more this year in terms of ability and popularity. Some of the early articles after last season made me hopeful maybe they'd learned but I'm not 100% confident. Wikipedia says that 3 new dance styles will be introduced this season-American Smooth, Merengue, and Rock'n'Roll (and I know they're typically not the most reliable pre-show). But SCD has done all 3, including rock'n'roll last season. From what I gathered it was mainly more a themed dance rather than any actually dance tied to it. There haven't been a lot of spoilers in terms of the cast, which seems kind of rare at the point, given that the cast will be revealed in 2 weeks. So hopefully it's really good, but some of the names thrown out there don't have me too excited.

Watching Apolo at the Olympics and the footage of him during DWTS makes me really long for those days

On the pro front, aside from Karina who's pretty much confirmed, Edyta and Anna said they'll all be finding out next week who's returning.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3827969;
    How tall is Paula? I'm trying to think who she'd potentially get paired up with.
    According to IMDb, Paula is 5'2", several inches taller than Shawn Johnson. (It says Shawn is only 4'9", is that right?) So maybe height won't be as big a deal with her.

But I really hope she's not coming on as a contestant. The funny thing is, I don't think she would automatically win, but it would lead to another season or back-and-forth about "ringers". I'd really like a crap-free, pleasant season for a change.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I like that a good number of the rumored contestants are celebrities that I actually know of.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread