+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3756623;
    You made me curious. I've just read her twitter history going back several weeks and see nothing bitter. Please identify which tweet(s) is/are bitter.
    Joanna did some retweeting today that some people are up in arms about. Here are a few. Maybe she doesn't understand the concept of retweeting, but it doesn't look good for her to repost these herself on her twitter.

RT @LuvMyDogDiva @joannakrupa YOU SHOULD HAVE WON!THE DANCES LAST NITE COULD NOT COMPARE TO YOU AND DERRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT @FreeSoilRoad: Small pleasure in validating my prediction of DWTS. It's crap without Julianne, and Derek and @JoannaKrupa should've won!

RT @WheelchairRob38: @joannakrupa YOU GOT RIPPED OFF and just my opinion VIEWERS who voted got it WRONG Donny did NOT deserve to win

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3756600;
    With all due respect if these are fat thighs I'm Santa Claus.

With all due respect, that photo has most likely been photoshopped to within an inch of it's life. But damn...I'm drooling over those shoes! Must. Have. Them.

I don't think Mya's legs are what I would call 'fat'. They look very similar to Beyonce's. Not fit, but not flabby, either. After watching last night, I know whose legs I would want if I could choose....Natalies. Wow. That girl has nice gams!
    Last edited by JavaJo; 11-25-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow just watched dwts and I am shocked
    about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter

i was definitely disappointed tonite in the show....
    about 4 hours ago from web

@arielbbyy trust me derek and i would have killed it.,now that i watched the dances it would have been a no doubt...i am bummed
    about 4 hours ago from web in reply to arielbbyy

@ShannonG91 the whole show was really bad and i am really surprised.
    about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ShannonG91

@joannayasuko seriously!! most of all i feel bad derek didnt get to choreegraph his amazing freestyle cause he deserved to be in that final
    about 4 hours ago from web in reply to joannayasuko
    These were Joanna's tweets that she originally deleted. She should be lucky she got the most popular pro that even the judges can find no wrong with. Otherwise I don't think she would have even made the semi's. Apparently she was complaining to the paps last night about how fanbases overtake everything else on this show. True, but come on, Gilles got all the way to second only being known as the naked Sex and the City guy. Cristian was an unknown and made it to 3rd. Most people couldn't remember Brooke Burke from Brooke Burns and she won!

When DO screws up and is verbal about it, I think he's frustrated but joking about it publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3757452;
    These were Joanna's tweets that she originally deleted. She should be lucky she got the most popular pro that even the judges can find no wrong with. Otherwise I don't think she would have even made the semi's. Apparently she was complaining to the paps last night about how fanbases overtake everything else on this show. True, but come on, Gilles got all the way to second only being known as the naked Sex and the City guy. Cristian was an unknown and made it to 3rd. Most people couldn't remember Brooke Burke from Brooke Burns and she won!
    Thanks, I guess I just see that as her competitive spirit, and I certainly see nothing wrong in "retweeting" things to her fan base. Actually, I did check in with a client who knows Joanna very well and has been in her trailer often this season. She confirmed for me that it is her manager who is frequently the "tweeter" and not Joanna herself. Nadia has a bit of a reputation for aggressive PR I'm told.

Anyway, this is my final comment here at FORT. It's been a fun two seasons, but the time has come to dance off into the sunset. I retire from my law firm at the end of Dec and will alternate between lecturing at ABA continuing education seminars around the country (trial law), doing pro bono work that interests me, and rehearsing for next year's ballroom dance competition schedule -- in the senior division.

I know a couple of you will miss me and several of you will be jumping for joy. I'll miss you all, in some fashion

JB

FORT Fogey

Peacheater--thanks for all your informative posts.

And good luck in all your future endeavors!

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3756637;
    and then there was this shot from last night:
    Still far from fat IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3757096;
    How old is this picture? I don't even recognize her.
    Look, I didn't have facial hair when I was 14, and Mya didn't have fat legs, but that was then and this is now. Her thighs today are bigger than Aaron Carter's waist.
    But no big deal, she lost. God Bless America.
    As a woman with some actual meat on her body. I can attest to you that most men I know like a woman with some meat on her bones. As my boyfriend says we let the boys have the bones. Mya is not fat all women do not aspire to live a tictac and diet coke life. It take a man to handle a woman.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Peacheater, thanks for all your sharing and entertainment.

I'll miss your posts. I've learned more about ballroom dancing from them than from anyone else's.

I'll miss you and I'll miss the Gilles, Shawn and Melissa season. I know the boards got crazy that season, but we were so blessed to have 3 such talented dancers in the finale who able to focus on DWTS instead of their other careers for the duration of the show. The quality of that final 2 was outstanding.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3756592;
    Dear Wind Dancer,
    With great affection and respect for your point of view, I'm going to stick with my opinion that Mya has fat legs.
    I've thought about it a lot, and here's why:
    1) I've been known to watch ice skating and gymnatics because I like their legs. But muscular thighs have definition. Like frog legs. Mya's legs look like big ice cream cones, possibly from eating too many of them.
    2) Gregory Hines is a tap dancer. He has skinny legs. Michael Jackson danced with Mya. He was skinny too. Janet Jackson.....ok, forget this argument.
    3) I don't know if anyone else caught this last night, but Mya was dancing with her generously proportioned thighs exposed, and I saw something that made me gasp and hit rewind. She has a giant tattoo on her right thigh - not just a heart or butterfly, but more like a mural. I couldn't freeze it well enough to figure out what it was, but the thing was huge. Maybe she had her professional dancing resume printed on there, or this season's complete DWTS cast, but it looked like a billboard.

SDL--my moto is "Chacun a son gout" is what makes the world an interesting place.

BTW--if you like well-defined quads you should be paying a lot of attention to us female athlete types these days. You know--us Natalie types.

+ Reply to Thread