+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

sdl

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3756139;
    SDL--hi.

Those are tapdancer's thighs.

And that's all muscle--mostly the quads.
    Dear Wind Dancer,
    With great affection and respect for your point of view, I'm going to stick with my opinion that Mya has fat legs.
    I've thought about it a lot, and here's why:
    1) I've been known to watch ice skating and gymnatics because I like their legs. But muscular thighs have definition. Like frog legs. Mya's legs look like big ice cream cones, possibly from eating too many of them.
    2) Gregory Hines is a tap dancer. He has skinny legs. Michael Jackson danced with Mya. He was skinny too. Janet Jackson.....ok, forget this argument.
    3) I don't know if anyone else caught this last night, but Mya was dancing with her generously proportioned thighs exposed, and I saw something that made me gasp and hit rewind. She has a giant tattoo on her right thigh - not just a heart or butterfly, but more like a mural. I couldn't freeze it well enough to figure out what it was, but the thing was huge. Maybe she had her professional dancing resume printed on there, or this season's complete DWTS cast, but it looked like a billboard.

With all due respect if these are fat thighs I'm Santa Claus.

Last edited by Unklescott; 11-24-2009 at 07:08 PM.

Haha. I don't think she has fat thighs/legs either.

Thanks for answering my question about age & being a Donny fan. And no, I am not an only child, haha. I do understand sibling rivalry but it just seemed from the beginning that is what it was all about and it got old. And when he messed up a few weeks ago or was it last week and he was so vocal about it with his yelling it was annoying, also when he wins as well. He nor Marie seem like good sports, in winning or losing. Have some humility.
    I don't know, I just feel that he just has the attitude that he is entitled.

I guess we'll see soon. I can never wait and will be checking in at FoRT before it airs here on the WC.

Oh and I love how they say Whitney will be live when it was taped yesterday.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3756608;
    Haha. I don't think she has fat thighs/legs either.

Thanks for answering my question about age & being a Donny fan. And no, I am not an only child, haha. I do understand sibling rivalry but it just seemed from the beginning that is what it was all about and it got old. And when he messed up a few weeks ago or was it last week and he was so vocal about it with his yelling it was annoying, also when he wins as well. He nor Marie seem like good sports, in winning or losing. Have some humility.
    I don't know, I just feel that he just has the attitude that he is entitled.

I guess we'll see soon. I can never wait and will be checking in at FoRT before it airs here on the WC.

Oh and I love how they say Whitney will be live when it was taped yesterday.
    I'd have to disagree about Donny. I expected something totally different when Donny was cast. But I think he's got great humility and taken responsibility when he's screwed up. I thought the Marie/Donny stuff has been kept to a minimum, more about having to outplace Marie or he'd never hear the end of it and of course some references to her freestyle. Last week especially I thought he handled it really well and came back strong. Bruno went out of his way last night to mention how much of a pro Donny is in the attitude and work department that was edited out of the masterclass.

I always laugh, too, when they say the musical performances are live and they were already taped. I'm most looking forward to the dance off between Michael and Jerry, and seeing Jerry Springer back in the ballroom. Cloris and the Woz not so much Fan favorites show, really?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3756381;
    And wow with Krupa's tweets the past day. She is so bitter.

You made me curious. I've just read her twitter history going back several weeks and see nothing bitter. Please identify which tweet(s) is/are bitter.

and then there was this shot from last night:

No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3756600;
    With all due respect if these are fat thighs I'm Santa Claus.

How old is this picture? I don't even recognize her.
    Look, I didn't have facial hair when I was 14, and Mya didn't have fat legs, but that was then and this is now. Her thighs today are bigger than Aaron Carter's waist.
    But no big deal, she lost. God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3757096;
    Look, I didn't have facial hair when I was 14, and Mya didn't have fat legs, but that was then and this is now. Her thighs today are bigger than Aaron Carter's waist.
    Having watched a few of Mya's dances again, including the lambada and salsa where she shows alot of leg, while not as thin as Joanna's legs, Mya's are far from fat though. Abit more meat on them if you will, but definitely not 'fat'.

Looking at some of her photos, in some of them they do look abit bigger and in others they look abit thinner, so I guess she got in shape for the show, because they looked pretty damn good to me while she was dancing all these weeks.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3756623;
    You made me curious. I've just read her twitter history going back several weeks and see nothing bitter. Please identify which tweet(s) is/are bitter.
    Apparently they have since been taken down. Something along the lines of after seeing the final 3 performances she and Derek would have hit it out of the park had they been in the finals.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3757096;
    She has tapdancer's thighs--hugely over-developed quads--in the same way that football line backers have hugely developed necks.

It's all part of the job.

+ Reply to Thread