+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I've finally seen the light. Mya was way too overrated tonight so I using up all my votes for Donny & Kym. Donny & Kym FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3755953;
    Mya's routine was ultra safe. It looked like a dance for a six-year-old girl. She also looked like she was in slow motion. Degree of difficulty: 1/10. Dimitry is to blame, though. He chose the dance, she said.
    But who choreographed it? Yes, I do not like that Mya was allowed to compete as an amateur. I certainly hope they don't book her as a pro and try to sell us some "protege'" <sp> BS.

Since they showed Mya choreographing previously, it seems only fair for the judges to at least ask who choregraphed subsequent dances and critique Mya's choreography.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I think Kym is outstanding. She seems to like Donny and working with him. I hope they win. They deserve it.

I finally figured out what is wrong with the camera. It's all those stupid flashing lights in the background and the Las Vegas neon lighting. I have to concentrate on the dancers to see them instead of watching those tacky too colorful, too active lights in the background. Like being at the baseball field and they have the jumbo-tron, the racing lights around the field, advertising, you honestly can't even find the players. I hope they fix that on the show, it's just so distracting. Add to that I think our Dish is putting too much red in the red and blue in the blue and it's making weird holograms and halos.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3755956;
    If Mya does win, there will always be that * next to her name.
    Not for me. I think she deserves it.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3755851;
    I don't know how they can really judge with that much going on at the same time. At least they were all doing the same dance side by side, though. I think the judges just fell back to their previous scoring history, Kelly 3rd, Donny 2nd, Mya 1st.

Why did they even do that dance?
    It is hard to watch that much. The one thing that is a little unfair to Donny is that you can compare Kelly and Mya, but on a male standout moment, you see Donny next to two pros.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3755967;
    It is hard to watch that much. The one thing that is a little unfair to Donny is that you can compare Kelly and Mya, but on a male standout moment, you see Donny next to two pros.
    I was watching Donny and Dmitry and they looked like mirror images through most of it, so he was hanging with the pro. I really thought Donny and Kym won that dance, but the judges just went to their fallback position and gave the 30 to Mya.

Surprise surprise, Mya's freestyle was a dud. I was hoping that'd be the case. So many assumed winners came into freestyle in the past and delivered a safe or boring performance, and I feel like that happened again tonight. The scoring was a joke. But they overscored Kelly's freestyle, so I suppose they then felt they couldn't give Mya 8s since she didn't fall. If she wins... That will absolutely disgust me. She's a professional AND she's over-hyped to boot. Would be the worst winner ever of this show for me, even topping my dislike of Kelly Monaco's win.

Donny and Kym's freestyle was fabulous. Goes on my list of the ones I will always remember and enjoy watching again. Here's hoping the fans vote, vote, vote. They deserve the win, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3755958;
    I am East coast, but haven't watched yet. Could someone post Donny's number? Thanks!
    Nutty1, it's 1-800-868-3405. Sorry, I didn't write down the others or I would post them as well.

Loved Donny and Kym!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3755972;
    I was watching Donny and Dmitry and they looked like mirror images through most of it, so he was hanging with the pro. I really thought Donny and Kym won that dance, but the judges just went to their fallback position and gave the 30 to Mya.
    I think so too! Mya was off, excuse my lack of dance terms. I think she stuck out too much in a bad way. I thought Kelly was more together in that dance than Mya. I was surprised but maybe that was the object, stand out even if you are not together with the group.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

FORT Fanatic

Hmmm....I have to say that nothing tops my dislike of Kelly Monaco's win....except perhaps the losses of Gilles and Mel B.

+ Reply to Thread