+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/03 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was so happy that Kelly & Donny were safe right off the bat. I wasn't surprised at all what happened. I knew if Aaron or Joanna or Mya were in the dance off they'd win. I do think Aaron deserved to go on much as it pains me to say so. Loved seeing Team Tango's dance again tonight.

Highlights: Colbie Caillat and Edyta and Alec dancing.

Everything else was cra*tastic. Love to watch Mark and Derek dance, but they should leave the singing to Julianne. Aaron's comment when they were announced in the bottom three was bad sportsmanship. He may dance well, but he's a little turd.

Samantha looked pretty tonight. No wild hair or funky ballgown.

Cracked up when Tom (God, I love that man) said "Edyta...and I think Alec was dancing. He might have been out there...I'm not sure"...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3743025;
    On the plus side, Vote #1 regained my faith somewhat. I could enjoy the results show somewhat in peace with Mya and Joanna still floating around, but the dislike I have for Aaron is what makes it an unpleasant experience.
    I agree on votenumber1 - they've had a couple of bum calls this season (missed it on Louie Vito, I think) but overall they are by far the best indicator of fan support.
    How does Dialidol stay in business?! Almost every week, they predict the complete opposite of votenumber1, and they are almost always completely wrong.
    This week Dialidol's top 4 "vote getters" (woohoo) were Donny, Michael, Mark and Aaron. Great job folks. Well, one out of four isn't bah....no, IT IS BAD. And the do it all the time. Just don't have a website if you don't know what you're talking about, ok?
    Their technology department must consist of a 1970's IBM main frame computer and an old black dial up telephone, one weird geek with crazy hair who drives a DeLorean because he loved the movie Back to the Future, a cleaning lady who spills coffee all over the computer and shorts it out each week, and a graphics guy who draws pretty colored bars based on how well he likes the names.
    I wish they would just go away because I get curious - like watching a train wreck - so I go to the site to peek, and it screws me all up.
    Sorry DialIdol, I'm feeling a little Aaron right now. It's that time of the month.

I'm so sad. Natalie, Melissa, Mark--eliminated week by week by week. And Mark was by far my top favorite of this season, so it was disappointing to see him go out after having a really bad week.

I knew he had a slim chance of surviving after it was announced that it was him and Aaron in the dance-off. I was hoping Aaron got the lowest combined score, so that Mark went against Michael. He would have had a chance in that scenario.

I don't know who to root for now. Out of the remaning celebrities, I like Mya the best, but that's not saying much. I wouldn't mind Kelly winning either. I absolutely do not want Aaron & Karina to win. He's so freakin' annoying. Not really a fan of Donny, but I love Kym, so if he wins (like I think he will), then I'll be 1/2 happy. And Joanna & Derek... eh.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3743056;
    I agree on votenumber1 - they've had a couple of bum calls this season (missed it on Louie Vito, I think) but overall they are by far the best indicator of fan support.
    How does Dialidol stay in business?! Almost every week, they predict the complete opposite of votenumber1, and they are almost always completely wrong.
    This week Dialidol's top 4 "vote getters" (woohoo) were Donny, Michael, Mark and Aaron. Great job folks. Well, one out of four isn't bah....no, IT IS BAD. And the do it all the time. Just don't have a website if you don't know what you're talking about, ok?
    Their technology department must consist of a 1970's IBM main frame computer and an old black dial up telephone, one weird geek with crazy hair who drives a DeLorean because he loved the movie Back to the Future, a cleaning lady who spills coffee all over the computer and shorts it out each week, and a graphics guy who draws pretty colored bars based on how well he likes the names.
    I wish they would just go away because I get curious - like watching a train wreck - so I go to the site to peek, and it screws me all up.
    Sorry DialIdol, I'm feeling a little Aaron right now. It's that time of the month.
    They missed it on Natalie, too. Tonight Vote #1 forecasted Kelly, Michael, and Aaron, with an outside possibility of Mark. Considering Mark was the second highest vote getter in their 'who are you voting for' poll, I'm not sure where they got that conclusion from, unless they just made a lucky guess. DialIdol I didn't start looking at until someone said they were prediciting a Natalie boot and then she ended up being voted off. The one time they had to be right

Highlights: Colbie Caillat and Edyta and Alec dancing.

Everything else was cra*tastic. Love to watch Mark and Derek dance, but they should leave the singing to Julianne. Aaron's comment when they were announced in the bottom three was bad sportsmanship. He may dance well, but he's a little turd.

Samantha looked pretty tonight. No wild hair or funky ballgown.

Cracked up when Tom (God, I love that man) said "Edyta...and I think Alec was dancing. He might have been out there...I'm not sure"...
    I've always enjoyed Tom's cracks, because he's usually respectful when poking fun at someone. He's often made fun of Edyta's lack of costumes and commented one time a few seasons back "Just our luck, Edyta had a wardrobe malfunction and it was just an earring" She and Alec make such a beautiful couple, and they always appear so in love. I love watching them dance together. I hope both return next season, and that Edyta especially finally gets a decent partner again. What a way to end her 10th season, being the only pro on for 10 seasons, than for her to win. I don't really think Julianne's that great of a singer, and I think Derek and Mark should stick to dancing or find a different style of music. Colbie and Rod made up for their musical performance.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3743013;
    I agree with all of your comments, but I'm pretty sure Louis is openly gay.
    Yes, very openly. He brought his boyfriend with him to Chelsea Lately and people thought they were both so adorable.

OMG I have decided not to download this show anymore.
    I did download the dance show but Must admit most of the time i was fast forwarding. when Joanna, Mya and Aaron danced for instance.

I am also getting annoyed by the spoiled Kelly Osbourne antics. i love Louis but Kelly. sorry.

There is nobody to cheer for and the judges are giving the 3 I do not like such high marks. Well I could cheer for Donny. I love Kim and must say that I do like Donny to my surprise.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3743101;
    They missed it on Natalie, too. Tonight Vote #1 forecasted Kelly, Michael, and Aaron, with an outside possibility of Mark. Considering Mark was the second highest vote getter in their 'who are you voting for' poll, I'm not sure where they got that conclusion from, unless they just made a lucky guess. DialIdol I didn't start looking at until someone said they were prediciting a Natalie boot and then she ended up being voted off. The one time they had to be right
    I'm pretty sure Dial Idol had the bottom three right last week - Melissa, Louie and Michael. I was hoping they were right this week because their DWTS scores and raw numbers had Joanna either second from the bottom or dead last. I dearly want to see her and Derek leave in spite of their overinflated scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3742950;
    At this point the only 2 I am rooting for are Kelly and Aaron
    Yaaayyyyy! I'm not alone . They would be my choice of final two as well.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisa8439;3742831;
    ugh how is Mya safe?? I call foul on that one... I know a lot of people that watch this show (each one with seperate 'watercooler' chat the next day) and not ONE of them knows a single person who is voting for her. foul.

The look on Aaron's face was just priceless after they announced Derek and Joanna safe It's a mix between 'my dog just died' and 'you slept with my wife so now i'm gonna kill you'

and OMG the Ballas-Hough band... my ears are bleeding. All I can hear are the synthesizers - 15 minutes later

As the saying goes, "Something indeed is fishy in Denmark." When Natalie was in the exact same bottom position, separated clearly from the next person by several points in DialIdol, Natalie was eliminated straight off without a danceoff; however, when Mya is most definitely, clearly by herself at the bottom of the pack in DialIdol, Mya is not even in the bottom 3.

I call it without the slightest hesitation. The producers have in their fine print which they run at the end of the show, the right (paraphrased but accurate) to manipulate things in order to produce entertainment. You notice that nowhere do they claim to have an outside source verify their findings? I believe that they must have felt it was in their best interest for Mya NOT to be in the bottom 3 last night when she probably really was. It is possible but not quite as likely that Joanna was in the bottom 3 as well.

I think that they were using this chance where the judges have distinctive say to move the process in the way that they would like to see it procede at this point.
    Despite his attitude, etc., with his high score Aaron was most likely NOT in the bottom 3 this week, but it was this week that it would be in the best interest of the show ( in the producers' minds) for him to be, so based on the past attitudes of the voting public, Aaron went into the bottom 3 anyway.

Although Michael had improved greatly and had shown leadership ( and to a lesser extent had gotten great publicity for himself), it was obvious from his ability and from polls such as Vote#1 where Michael was consistently on the bottom, that he would not win; therefore, it was understandable that he would go.

Mark was more problematic. His circumstances were beyond his control, and it is regrettable to me that he left under this situation; however, I was troubled that Mark had the tendency to throw in too many martial arts jumps and twists instead of more dancing, and I wondered if the judges were considering that? The judges, especially Len, mentioned things like, "Your cha-cha-cha- what little there was of it" several times.
    I felt like that if Mark felt panicked, he reverted back to the martial arts, and the judges mentally penalized him for it.

Attitude and behavior aside, Aaron is a good dancer. Mya may be a tapper, but Aaron was a Mr. Bojangles with his feet and that Jive.
    If and when Aaron goes out, I think it will be on a lesser dance for him.
    There could be a shocker along the lines of Sabrina, though, who scored those 10s only to be let go the next week or so.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread