+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 11/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/02 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I predict that Mark/Michael will be sent home this week. Aaron danced really well last night and his score combined with the tween votes will probably make him safe. Donny and Kelly are very very popular so they are a given and will probably be safe. Joanna has derek as her partner and he is also very popular so I am guessing that they will also be safe. Mya's dance last night imo was very boring and she was in the middle of the pack so I think voters would probably forget to pick up the phone. So I think the bottom 3 will be Mark/Micheal/ and Mya. Michael will have the lowest votes wont dance in the DO then Mark and Mya will dance off against each other and the judges seem to favor Mya so they will send Mark home all JMO but I can see it panning out this way.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Team Tango is getting the encore tonight, so if tradition holds up someone from Team Paso will be going home. If that's he case, then they can get their shocker of Aaron or Mya being in the bottom 3 and still send home a non-judges pet. I actually wish it would come down to a decision where the judges could cause a big cry scene of having to send someone home they don't want to and curse the audience for not voting.

I noticed in some recaps about last nights show people mentioned the lack of hype and footage over Lacey being sick compared to Derek.

FORT Fogey

After thinking about it I decided that I would miss Mya the least. I find her dancing to be coldly technical and lacking in any emotional content or connection with her partner. Se could eb dancing with anyone and still dance the same. Which is not what good dancing is--for me anyway.

Aaron is annoying as heck sometimes but he is working very hard and improving every week. And I agree that he has a lot of maturing to do--but is more than holding his own with more emotionally experienced contestants.

I don't mean I think he should win--but I think it would be enjoyable to see him continue to improve.

So I'd be happy to say--Buh-bye Mya!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes;3742280;

Couldn't say it better. I think the producers need to be careful about who they eliminate tonight. If they keep too many judges favorites around that aren't getting the fan votes, they will lose even more viewers. And given the sagging ratings this season (and therefore the loss of ad revenue per SDL's posts) they don't want to lose anymore viewers. I think we're in for a shocking elimination tonight. I'd love to see Aaron, Mya or Joanna go.
    Given past history and experience, a shocking elimination tonight would not be out of the question. However, again, who would it be? Aaron has been in the bottom 2 twice already, but he made two 10s and a 9 last night, so it would be a bit shocking, I suppose for him to go on the heels of that performance.
    On the other hand, the other big shockers would have to be Joanna or Mya who have not even been in the bottom 3, I don't think, let alone the bottom 2.
    Then again, Natalie was eliminated w/o previously being in the bottom 2, I believe, so if they really intended going for the shocker jugular, they could oust either Mya or Joanna straightaway, and then have the other dance off against one of the less shocking contestants.

Because of Mark's scores and circumstances, he would not be shocker. Michael has been in the bottom twice, so he wouldn't be a shocker either. Kelly's rehearsal edit foreshadowed her upcoming demise imo whether it is tonight or in a short while. She was incredibly stressed, and I suspect the producers are trying to prepare everyone for what is going to happen to one of the favorites.

Donnie was on the very top of the DI heap with several points to spare. He had decent judges's scores as well, so I don't think this is his week to sweat it out.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Who is John Galt?

I taped the show last night, but just can't get a lot of enthusiasm up to watch it. I am really bored with this year's show. Maybe its the selection of stars, maybe its the competition of SYTYCD (which is soooo much better in terms of performances), maybe DWTS has just run its course, but I am not feeling the love this season. Does anyone else feel that way, or am I in the minority?

+ Reply to Thread