+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 10/27 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Correction on the Team Dances it's Team Paso versus Team Tango. A twitter from Mark this morning read Team Samba dances Monday, but a source clarified that Mark and Lacey's duet is Samba, the Team Dance is Paso Doble.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Well, that might actually give them a fair shot against team tango. But I'm still betting they pull a win off (Team Tango). Three of the judges favorites are on that side (four if you count Joanna) and they may be cut slack for not having 4 members. On the plus side, at least Michael won't seem like such a weak link hopefully.

And I wish they had used different dances than ones they've already done.

I also enjoyed Maks and Mel B. Their paso was stunning to me! And the dance they did where she did the huge splits across the floor. I know she was a Spice Girl and had some dance background, but not in ballroom. I didn't like her before DWTS because all I knew of her was that she was the Scary Spice character,etc and for some reason that turned me off. Watching her with Maks,though, was so much fun. (maybe watching Maks helped some!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3738741;
    I liked to watch Appollo and Julianne. I like the non dancers who give it all they have and come out winners. That was the year before Julianne seemed to get an 'attitude'...
    This couple, of all times, caught and captured my attention. She, of course, is simply a beautiful little dancer. He was - intriguing. I think that is the best adjective I can use to describe him - his looks as well as his persona. Whatever she threw at him to do, he simply applied the same discipline he used to accomplish his Olympian goals, and he learned it. Together, their chemistry on the dance floor was so incredible that it was hard for me to believe that each separately had other "loves".
    He had no dance background, but I remember thinking that he was one of those guys that went to a party or to a dance club and just naturally hit the floor able to dance just the same as a lot of the guys I grew up with could do.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3738833;
    This couple, of all times, caught and captured my attention. She, of course, is simply a beautiful little dancer. He was - intriguing. I think that is the best adjective I can use to describe him - his looks as well as his persona. Whatever she threw at him to do, he simply applied the same discipline he used to accomplish his Olympian goals, and he learned it. Together, their chemistry on the dance floor was so incredible that it was hard for me to believe that each separately had other "loves".
    He had no dance background, but I remember thinking that he was one of those guys that went to a party or to a dance club and just naturally hit the floor able to dance just the same as a lot of the guys I grew up with could do.
    Same as Gilles - to this day it absolutely amazes me that he had no dance training! He definitely had a natural ability that I think was unmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3738986;
    Same as Gilles - to this day it absolutely amazes me that he had no dance training! He definitely had a natural ability that I think was unmatched.
    Both he and Sabrina are reasons why I'd love to see an All Stars version of DWTS. I'd love for past contestants to come back who never made it to F1 but should have. Gilles, Sabrina, Mel B., etc.

FORT Fanatic

Hilarious Post Interview of MJH and Louie V on Jimmy Kimmel
    YouTube - DWTS Castoffs Melissa Joan Hart & Louie Vito

Bleh. I must agree with some that this season is not good at all. The people that are on it are not interesting. There is nobody really to root for . Well not for me.

I totally do not like that Maya and Donny have so much advantage above the others, especially Mya and watching the dance off , dance competition it was ridiculous. They should not even have danced, Michael, Kelly, Louis, it is obvious who are going to be gone very soon which makes it boring plus that even the not so good dancers are really interesting.

Not a good cast.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3739061;
    Both he and Sabrina are reasons why I'd love to see an All Stars version of DWTS. I'd love for past contestants to come back who never made it to F1 but should have. Gilles, Sabrina, Mel B., etc.
    But Sabrina has experience. Giles didn't that was why it was so amazing.

I agree to have a dance off but then with all the number 2 and 3's. Problem will be who will for instance Maks dance with. He became third with whats her name... Ali and second with Mel B.

FORT Fanatic

It's been a hairy week in NYC for Mark and Lacey. Bi-coastal as Mark is filming his Iron Chef shows. They practised the group Paso before they left, had one practise in NYC and then Lacey got sick..apparently Tony Davolani was available and was there to help Mark out yesterday. Lacey was in bed for 24 hours.. Mark has then had to juggle his filming for Iron Chef, and brought in Alton Brown to do the duties for one of the shows being taped today. Mark and Lacey are going to be working on getting the routines down tonight. Sounds like a marathon practise for them.
    It was pretty cool that Tony happened to be in town. Very kind in his twitter:
    Hey tweets I get to work with Mark D last night cuz Lacey was not feeling well he is the coolest
    about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter

+ Reply to Thread