+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Len can't possibly believe what he said about Michael Irvin. We saw the imitation of a waltz tonight and when Bruno and CA see that fact then you know the producers must be feeding Len script material.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3736968;
    Those two are on crack and Len's on his happy pills. I wonder what Samantha took...
    I think they accidently put all of their happy pills in Len's drink!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3736969;
    CA must have a GPS planted on their feet! I can't stand CA with all her smugness, she has never been a ballroom dancer correct? So she is the self-desiganted Lift Police because that is one thing that is obvious to her (and only her).
    To my knowledge, she has nothing on ballroom. She was a Fly Girl on In Living Color, danced on Madonna's Girlie Show Tour in 1993, and is pretty much I think in the genre of hip hop. Which is why I think she has a such a powertrip, especially against the pros she doesn't like, to have that authority to score them. I think taking off for lifts is the only thing she knows how to do.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Now if Len actually compliments Louie and gives him a high score, I'm going to think the end is near.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3736970;
    Len can't possibly believe what he said about Michael Irvin. We saw the imitation of a waltz tonight and when Bruno and CA see that fact then you know the producers must be feeding Len script material.

Yea they all have script material... its funny to see Bruno looking down to check his.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

There really is no reason for CA to mention lifts. An unintended lift is really just a technical error like any other for which one deducts points. I've checked the databases of professional ballroom adjudicators. I could not find her name.

Kelly is so cute. This is a perfect dance for her.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Kelly totally looks like a retro porcelain doll. Dances like one too. And I like her.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3736973;
    To my knowledge, she has nothing on ballroom. She was a Fly Girl on In Living Color, danced on Madonna's Girlie Show Tour in 1993, and is pretty much I think in the genre of hip hop. Which is why I think she has a such a powertrip, especially against the pros she doesn't like, to have that authority to score them. I think taking off for lifts is the only thing she knows how to do.
    That is the only things she knows how to do but she doesn't have to be such a b.... about it! Do you think she is already on Ann'a case? Anna is doing great for first season and she has worked so hard with Michael!

I like Kelly and Louis. I do think if Kelly wasn't so "reserved"...not sure that is the word I'm looking for....she would be awesome!

+ Reply to Thread