+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Interesting, Wind Dancer. Now I'm really curious...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

JavaJo--oh me too. Maybe people can find the interview on youtube (Do they have Jimmy's shows on ABC's website?)--it happened right after Jimmy's monologue.

But be warned--it left me with a very sad almost bereft feeling.

As many people here know I really pay a lot of attention to body language--as well as energy readings--and I don't think Alec touched her once during the entire interview even though they were standing next to each other. There might as well have been a wall between them--a far as Alec was concerned--or so it seemed to me.

So very different from all the "touchy-feely" body language we see from most of the dance teams.

I have my suspicions about what might have happened--but I don't want to start any rumors--because it would totally be a guess on my part based on the kind of energy I felt from each of them last night.

"Desolation" is another word that comes to mind.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3732953;

Tony, Mark B., and Maks's brother had a video on Youtube that was more or less a diss at Karina and mentioned cheating and how love is blind.
    I tried searching for this video, but couldn't find it...is it still up?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3732725;
    That stumble looked kind of funny, I just wish it hadn't happened.

I'm glad Natalie liked her paso so much, but Alec doesn't look too pleased. Maybe it's just Alec Louie is still sporting the Maks hair.
    Alec seems like a sour puss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3732734;
    Donny and Kym? Really Len? Yes, Kym performs beautifully, but technically the degree of difficulty for Donny is at the lower end of the scale. It is just confirmation that Bruno and CA will never judge real ballroom like Maks, Len and Shirley Ballas do.
    DO did very well, he is not a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3732808;
    I mean no offense to LaToya. But I hope she and Jermaine don't wind up on DWTS next season. There was a rumor they were going to be on this season, but obviously given the circumstances couldn't. They've been front and center every week and LaToya is commentating for AH.

Okay, of all the songs they could have used for the tribute, Thriller is the only one I liked.

Wouldn't mind seeing Jermaine Jackson on DWTS, he's so nice, very good looking and he sings well, has a great voice.

Dang, I thought Natalie had a very good chance to win it all. Even though she had an off night, she is still a very good dancer.

Louie, Melissa, Mike, Aaron, all should have been eliminated before her. Louie especially, he hasn't danced, performed well for 2 weeks in a row now.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3732868;
    I agree, I didn't like their dance last night at all. I'm sure people thought she does well enough that she'd be still hanging around, but apparently not. I'm disappointed, I was hoping she'd make it to the finals. Acutally I was hoping she would take the trophy, now I'm at a loss.... I don't want Mya, or Joanna to win. I come from the "Osmond" era, but I'm not a big Donny fan, Aaron, ah, no way! Mark is ok, but sometimes I just don't feel it with him... so who is left? Kelly? Let's face it I love to cheer for the underdog, but I doubt Louie and Michael will be around much longer. Wow, I can't believe she got the boot! Oh, and what happenend to the KO dance? Weren't they suppose to do that tonight?
    I would like for DO to win over Joanna or Mya. These 2 women

Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy
    I'm not enjoying this season so much as last because you can see clear judge favorites this season. I didn't think that 3 of the couples should have been in the bottom 4. Derek and his partner (even though he didn't dance with her yesterday) was only couple I saw being in bottom 4. As of now I see Donnie or Myia being the winner anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3732886;
    Mya is a pro. If she doesn't win, that will be even more absurd.
    Mya, maybe she will not win because she is a pro. Doesn't that turn people off, it turns me off.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

My $.02 on this week/season. Maybe Alec and Natalie just didn't have chemistry. Somethimes people just don't "click." I really like both of them and was so sorry to see them go. It would've been interesting to see Natalie dance one with a different partner (ala Maks and Joanna) to see if she loosened up more. As far as Alec not being touchy-feely with her, I didn't get the vibe that she would welcome it. That may just be the way she is.
    Loved the MJ tribute. I do wonder how Derrick manages to be front and center of all group dances he's in (or so it seems.) I wonder if he choreographed that dance or somehow has it in his contract with the show as far as the type of celebrities he'll have and his exposure. Supposedly he's a fan favorite, though NOT one of mine.
    The most graceful, romantic dance I have ever seen was Jonathan and Anna's last night. It was so touching! They were so gracefull that I felt like their feet couldn't be touching the floor or at the least, they were dancing in some kind of slippers. I was surprised to see Anna's heels and Jonathan's dance shoes. I especially liked their tenderness that you could see in the background as Tom continued to announce the show. There's so much ugliness, trouble and sadness in the world that I enjoy being uplifted by something such as that.
    I had missed Donnie's dance Tuesday night and didn't have it recorded. I was delighted that they got the encore. I can't judge on technicality or degree of difficulty, but I really enjoyed the dance and feel that, emotionally at least, it was a stretch for him to portray.

+ Reply to Thread