+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Some random comments on various comments made here--

Louis' make-up last night was copied from Joel Grey's classic make-up in "Cabaret." It was very well done for what they were trying to accomplish--but I admit that in the context it was a bit grotesque and not many people caught the reference.

About Derek--IMO those see-through shirts are very girly---IMO only--and reduce the sex appeal of any halfway goodlooking male dancer to about zero. I'd rather see them Gilles-style instead of in those schmattes.

And finally--a reminder--

Michael and Louie can only do as many steps as their pros choreograph for them.

Last night that number also approached zero.
    The judges should have complained to the pros and NOT to the hapless stars.

All the above are IMO only and others' opinions may vary significantly.

BTW--I really enjoy these discussions. I like how different people bring different points of view and different experiences and expertise to the table. Makers it interesting and often even a learning experience.

And I like how we can talk to each other and disagree without starting anything even vaguely resembling a flame war.

Good work!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3726790;
    Whew! I thought I was one of very few who can't stand the DWTS band! What's with the jeweled tiara/headband on the one female vocalist? Is that some type of ethnic thing or is she just trying to stand out?
    As a woman of colour, I can ASSURE you the forehead jewellery that vocalist INSISTS on wearing season after season is not an ethnic thing. Just bad taste is all. LOL
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3727378;
    As a woman of colour, I can ASSURE you the forehead jewellery that vocalist INSISTS on wearing season after season is not an ethnic thing. Just bad taste is all. LOL

They are attention getters. If that is her purpose, then she does accomplish it as they are unique.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread