+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3720712;
    My guess is they will just have 3 couples dance one of the 4 dances. So for example we get 3 Charlestons instead of 4...that could be a blessing.

So Carter and Karina get the Lambada...eww...well that'll be cozy. I swear I think the producers are just out there to put a knife in Maks' soul. I thought it was so damn uncomfortable for he and Debi to be standing next to Karina and the Crypt keeper.
    Is Maks really upset about the break up, or do people just think he is upset. I think he is so much better off.

Maks definitely shouldn't feel bad standing next to that littel boy. Between his voice and his actions, I just don't buy that he thought Karina was hot or that he liked Chelsie.

Didn't see it the first night (I must have ff'd it), but I loved when they replayed Len showing him how to move his arms and hand and then Aaron mimicked it with a extra flip of the wrist and Len said, "NOT LIKE THAT!"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3720565;
    I don't even know who this is. I didn't start watching DWTS until recently.

Who is she again? And why is she so popular?

I was sure it would be Gilles.
    Sabrina Bryan was on season 5 and was kicked off week 6 of the competition. That was the most shocking elimination I've seen on dwts. She was really good and from the first show, I thought she would win. I think she and her pro partner, Mark Ballas, got a 9 8 9 for their first dance. On week 4 they scored 10 10 10, a perfect score and week 6 she went home.

She and Mark were an "item" for a while. I hope he doesn't get to dance with her for the design a dance, but I bet he does. I'm voting for somebody else.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3720719;
    Is Maks really upset about the break up, or do people just think he is upset. I think he is so much better off.

Maks definitely shouldn't feel bad standing next to that littel boy. Between his voice and his actions, I just don't buy that he thought Karina was hot or that he liked Chelsie.

Didn't see it the first night (I must have ff'd it), but I loved when they replayed Len showing him how to move his arms and hand and then Aaron mimicked it with a extra flip of the wrist and Len said, "NOT LIKE THAT!"

I really don't know if Maks is really upset. I've only read that he is, and he's mentioned he's been betrayed in the worst way...so then you hear that Aaron and Karina were shacking up from a couple of sources, but they tried to pull the "Aaron's got a crush on Chelsie" thing to get people off their trail......I have no evidence, just rumor.

And Len's admonishment...gotta love Len. He thinks Carter's a stupid twat just like the rest of us.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3720722;
    I really don't know if Maks is really upset. I've only read that he is, and he's mentioned he's been betrayed in the worst way...so then you hear that Aaron and Karina were shacking up from a couple of sources, but they tried to pull the "Aaron's got a crush on Chelsie" thing to get people off their trail......I have no evidence, just rumor.

And Len's admonsishment...gotta love Len. He thinks Carter's a stupid twat just like the rest of us.
    Thanks for the info on the Karina/Maks/Aaron situation...

Maks will be far better off with someone else (and I know this because I am always right on with my snap judgements of people I see on tv )

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3720618;
    Yeah, it was kind of cute actually. Woz and the other guy had these phony mathematical formulas for predicting the Final 2, and the little girl picked a picture off a bulletin board.
    One predicted Mya/Donny as F2, the other predicted Aaron/? and the little girl chose a picture of Melissa Joan Hart.

FORT Fanatic

The Karina and Maks engagement just never felt genuine to me. But somehow I sensed Maks was sincere. Karina..it was a little hot and cold. But then, she's been engaged twice previously... She's a bit of a commitment phobe, or maybe looking for where the grass is greener.

FORT Fanatic

Oh yeah, Sabrina.....blah...
    The Kick in the head is she's not popular, she became some spectre of popularity after she got the heave-ho. The show was pimpin' her big time because she was on that lame ass Cheetah girls Disney crap show. She was propped up in her scores so she wouldn't be voted off. As soon as she got a mediocre score she was dropped like a stone.

sdl

I've noted this in past seasons, but there is a tendency around here to acknowledge that people are terrible and need to go, and then grieve when they are eliminated.
    The thing I've noticed about DWTS is that there are very few "shock" eliminations. The first to go - if we are truly honest about it - are usually very predictable and didn't belong there in the first place. Debi's biggest achievement in Hollywood was about 5 minutes of screen time as Ray Liotta's girlfriend in Goodfellas, a film made almost 20 years ago.
    What I don't understand is why the people who do the casting thought that increasing the number of unrecognizable, poor performers would actually make the show better. It's like inviting the worst teams to the playoffs.
    Still a lot of shows to go before this becomes a real competition.......and even then there is nobody, not even close, who could compete with a Gilles Marini, Emmitt Smith, Kristi Yamaguci, or even Warren Sapp.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3720726;
    The Karina and Maks engagement just never felt genuine to me. But somehow I sensed Maks was sincere. Karina..it was a little hot and cold. But then, she's been engaged twice previously... She's a bit of a commitment phobe, or maybe looking for where the grass is greener.
    I'm thinking it's the latter, and probably Aaron is there to. This is a guy who doesn't seem to care about being involved in a Hilary Duff/Lindsey Lohan love triangle, and didn't someone report on here he got engaged to someone only to dump them a week later for someone else? He's only 21, so I doubt he's ready for anything serious. I truly believe Maks was sincere about his relationship with Karina. Some people say that the part about him crushing on her for their entire friendship was bogus, but I do believe he went with his heart on their short courtship to get engaged, then the media whirlwind, which brought tons of press and opportunities, but something happened Labor Day weekend. Given the different reactions of the two, with Karina wanting it to be private and not saying anything, while Maks isn't giving details but says they aren't going to be friends and he's betrayed, I'm thinking she burned him. And that he didn't dump her solely because she's too high maintenance as has been reported.

Saw a video today of Karina out with a new guy Monday night. He was not that tall, dark hair, dark complexion. I didn't recognize him. I was shocked that Karina was smoking a cigarette.
    Actually, quite a few of the pros are smokers. Slow news days for the show bring little tidbits like that out. Some people were reporting Karina already had a new fiance, or was already out dating and was seen at a club flaunting in front of Maks, and that she and Aaron potentially had a fling that led to their break up. Who knows. Maks is better off. He's got his head on straight and a huge heart, and I don't think Karina will be getting the same types of opportunities without him.

Debi doesn't remind me so much of original Barbie as she does of "Scary Sherry" Old school WWWF Valet.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread