+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3720628;
    The little troll looks mad and annoyed.Next couple safe: Joanna/Derek

Which one? Aaron or Karina?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I was happy to see both Joanna and Aaron in the bottom four, and then sad to see they were both safe. They are not pleasant people, and not near as good dancers as the judges make them out to be. I hope they leave very soon. I want to see Kelly, Louie, Natalie, Mya, Donnie, and Mark stay the longest.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3720697;
    a) She can't dance like a pro. But she did dance.
    b) She is actually very down-to-earth and un-Hollywood. She is very attractive.
    c) Her career has been fine. Considering they let washed-up boybanders, disgraced politicians and reality TV rejects on the show as well, she is Hollywood royalty in comparison.
    d) Her fan base just doesn't mesh with the DWTS demographic that votes in rabid hordes, and twitters for small armies to vote too like a cult.

And yes, she will be missed by many of us.
    , I definitely will miss Debi. I thought she was down to earth and she danced a heck of lot better than some of the celebs still left.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3720664;
    I think Debi suffered from just 4 things:
    a) She can't dance.
    b) She is weird and scary looking.
    c) Her "career" rivals that of Ashley Hamilton.
    d) Her fan base would fit in a Volkswagon.
    Other than that, she will be missed.
    Awww...now....Debi's great. I don't think she's scary looking. I think she looks exactly like the original Barbie doll. She wasn't the worse dancer of the season, for sure and she really tried. I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I've always liked her. She's not cookie cutter Hollywood and I think that's the main reason I like her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3720697;
    a) She can't dance like a pro. But she did dance.
    b) She is actually very down-to-earth and un-Hollywood. She is very attractive.
    c) Her career has been fine. Considering they let washed-up boybanders, disgraced politicians and reality TV rejects on the show as well, she is Hollywood royalty in comparison.
    d) Her fan base just doesn't mesh with the DWTS demographic that votes in rabid hordes, and twitters for small armies to vote too like a cult.

And yes, she will be missed by many of us.
    IMO, her dance ability and performance is better than four celebs who remain. I'd love to dance with her. She looks like she would be great fun.
    And... I agree with everything you wrote! (I'm noting this day in my blackberry.)

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3720702;
    Awww...now....Debi's great. I don't think she's scary looking. I think she looks exactly like the original Barbie doll. She wasn't the worse dancer of the season, for sure and she really tried. I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I've always liked her. She's not cookie cutter Hollywood and I think that's the main reason I like her.
    I agree that she does look like the original Barbie doll, but that personified is a bit scary looking!

FORT Fanatic

Karina has twittered that next week she and Aaron have "the forbidden dance", the Lambada. Not sure if I like this because he'll either over do it and they'll totally out their relationship, if they have one, and the judges will rave about his comeback and give him his stupid high scores. Or he'll totally overdo it and mess it up. With 4 new dances and 11 couples, I wonder if they'll have every dance have 2 couples and 3 of the dances get an extra couple. They did that for season 7, they had 2 couples each attempt the new dances
    My guess is they will just have 3 couples dance one of the 4 dances. So for example we get 3 Charlestons instead of 4...that could be a blessing.

So Carter and Karina get the Lambada...eww...well that'll be cozy. I swear I think the producers are just out there to put a knife in Maks' soul. I thought it was so damn uncomfortable for he and Debi to be standing next to Karina and the Crypt keeper.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3720664;
    I think Debi suffered from just 4 things:
    a) She can't dance.
    b) She is weird and scary looking.
    c) Her "career" rivals that of Ashley Hamilton.
    d) Her fan base would fit in a Volkswagon.
    Other than that, she will be missed.

SDL--Thanks so much for saying that!

Every time I look at her I get chills down my spine of the not-good kind.

She could be the sweetest person in the world but for some reason make up artists always "enhance" her odd-looking eyes and give her sharp-edged eyebrows.

If I were doing her make up I'd use everything soft--soft tones, soft colors, soft oval/rounded shapes--everyone to tone down the extreme spikiness of her facial features.

Also--I did feel bad for her. She never could relax her body enough to dance in and with the music instead of just "to" the music.

It gave an impression of awkwardness that she may not really have.

Kind of sad overall--but with so many good dancers this season I can't say I'm sorry to see some of the chaff being swept off the dance floor.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3720519;
    Given Maks's comments, especially recently, I'm not sure he'd even agree, even to be professional We may never see a pro dance from those 2 again. It's kind of too bad, considering they were friends for almost 20 years and it now all ends. Maks seems to be in much better spirits this week. Maybe he realizes how disliked Aaron is in the court of public opinion.

Anyway, I don't care who he's dancing with, I just want to see more Maks
    I was so disappointed that Debi/Maks went home tonight. Should have been Michael/Anna D. However, that's the way the game is played. Apparently, Debi had no fan base.

Saw a video today of Karina out with a new guy Monday night. He was not that tall, dark hair, dark complexion. I didn't recognize him. I was shocked that Karina was smoking a cigarette.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PDXJulia;3720660;
    who was the other "guest" dancer with Mark???
    That was Lacey. Ho hum...She tweeted it was going to be Epic. okay.......

+ Reply to Thread