+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/5 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3719530;
    Now that better get at least 1 10. Natalie/Alec should cry foul if CA doesn't after she gave Mya a 10 with a lift.

ETA: At least they got 2 9's. But that deserved a 10, or 3 9's.
    That was BS that Natalie didn't get higher scores than Mya.

Len, I think he clearly has favorites, Mya and Joanna.

Mya should have gotten all 10's because that dance was hot and very good. Best of the night in my book. Len gets on my nerve with that nickpicking. My second favorite was the Iron Chef guy (Mark). I too have ready for Aaron and Karina to get voted off.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3719721;
    Mya definitely had a lift, but foot-police CA chose to overlook it because she likes her. CA said she was so "mermerized" that she couldn't be sure if there was a lift or not, so she couldn't call it. Liar!
    CA is a knuclehead, she wanted to and did give her a 10, why did she mention the lift. Stupid. This only shows that CA is not a good/fair judge.

Even though Michael represents my favorite football team. Dancer, not so much. But I give him credit for his energy.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3719725;
    True, she alsolutely does give those guys a harder time. If she likes you, she will totally overlook lifts, mistakes or anything else. CA is a total fraud. By the way, Len was an a** tonight.

I'm been watching the older shows for the past week or so and they gave 9 & 10's back then that they would give 7 & 8's for today.

I'm also tired of CA telling some of the stars they look "scared". DUH!!! Of course, most of them are scared to death. CA, that's normal. They are not professional dancers and they have a right to be scared.
    Totally agree with every single statement.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3719978;
    Even though Michael represents my favorite football team. Dancer, not so much. But I give him credit for his energy.
    They're all trying very hard except for Macy Gray (eliminated first week).

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3719970;
    If Michael had danced better, he would've gotten higher scores
    Is that how the scoring system works? Thanks for that update graycat!

I actually didn't see Michael Irvin dance -- I was watching the Vikings-Packers and just wanted clarification about how the scores fell last night. I find it difficult to believe that Irvin actually was worse than Tom Delay but since that's how the judges scored it they overall felt so apparently. And just b/c you seem to agree w/ them doesn't mean everyone else has to.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3719978;
    I loved the Cowboys growing up princess! Michael said he wasn't a great dancer and he appears to have a pretty solid grasp of his own abilities. Hopefully both he and the Cowboys will improve their performances a little going forward though.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Originally Posted by graycat11
    If Michael had danced better, he would've gotten higher scores

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3719991;
    Is that how the scoring system works? Thanks for that update graycat!

I actually didn't see Michael Irvin dance -- I was watching the Vikings-Packers and just wanted clarification about how the scores fell last night. I find it difficult to believe that Irvin actually was worse than Tom Delay but since that's how the judges scored it they overall felt so apparently. And just b/c you seem to agree w/ them doesn't mean everyone else has to.
    Should be but it doesn't always work out that way. MI, however, didn't dance well, he barely moved his feet. TD at least moved his hips, feets, quite well imo. Some of the comments on this board about TD isn't based on dancing but rather on whether someone who likes him or not. Calling him a creep, etc.

No one has to agree with me, many don't. I don't agree with the judges, many times.

FORT Fanatic

Michael Irvin is having a heck of a time, and I have to look at his partner. She just doesn't know how to choreograph to his strengths... Cheryl is a master at it, and she made Tom Delay's danity skippy Samba look decent.
    As far as dancing goes, I wouldn't say that Tom is a heck of a lot better than Michael, I just know if Cheryl had Michael, we'd see a sort of a Maurice Green Samba...not a Samba but a groove thang to keep the votes going.

Having said that, Tom proved he could work through the pain last night. I'm not sure if I want to watch him work through the pain for much longer.

+ Reply to Thread