+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3709173;
    Definitely think that the talent this season is the most lopsidded ever. Usually it seems like there are more guys left at the end, but let's hope not this year.

OT: Are the Osmonds and the Jacksons that tight? Last night Jermaine was there with Marie and didn't I see LaToya there tonight?
    Actually, Marie was on Entertainment Tonight and she mentioned something about the friendship between families. She said Mrs. Jackson wants to come to the show so maybe she'll be the next one with Marie.

To keep on topic, Melissa JH had my favorite outfit of the evening for the waltz. Joanna, my least. (All personality aside,) fringed pants don't do it for me.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3709176;
    She was partners with Terrell Owens of the NFL. He's got an ego the size of Australia and she's right behind him. When he didn't do well in a skill he had a temper tantrum, when she didn't do well she was in a snit. When they both performed poorly, both had tantrums and both were bleeped - A LOT. She was really nasty the first time they were eliminated. Came back due to an injury, I believe, to another team, so they stayed on another week or two, were slightly better behaved, but still bad sports.

I really don't like TO, but she was right up there with him, I can't get past her bad behavior and she demonstrated that a little tonight, kinda smug about getting the 10 in the relay.
    I actually would say that her ego is in front of his, not behind!

At least TO has some talent to back it up.

thanks for the warm welcome I was on here for Big Brother - and now hooked! Kabuki face has me in giggles. And trust me - there will be more "english speak" from me If anyone ever needs Len Goodman translations - i speak fluent cockney

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3709185;
    Actually, Marie was on Entertainment Tonight and she mentioned something about the friendship between families. She said Mrs. Jackson wants to come to the show so maybe she'll be the next one with Marie.

To keep on topic, Melissa JH had my favorite outfit of the evening for the waltz. Joanna, my least. (All personality aside,) fringed pants don't do it for me.
    Yes, I agree. She look absolutely beautiful in the white gown.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Derek said she was concerned about her appearance on Superstars and that was really this loud mouthed horrible diva with attitude. Yet even after the show she continued to bash T.O., when she needed to give it a rest, and said she wished she had unleashed more on the show than she already did. After they bombed the first challenge, they were walking away and T.O. said "I feel bad for your boyfriend" She made people feel sorry for T.O., and that's not an easy thing to do.

I really like this relay dance and hope they keep this over the team dances or the dance off at the end with the final 3. The women were so much better tonight, and I just can't wait for next week. But 16 couples, with 8 going each night, is too much. I gave my votes to Natalie and Kelly. Out of all the women, I want those 2 to outlast them all. I'll be content with Mya and Debi sticking around. I think Mya needs to show more personality. I like Kathy, but she isn't long for the show, and I don't see her improving. I pity Jonathan, and could care less about Melissa and Joanna.

I'm worried that with everything going on with Karina and if Debi is an early ouster, that Maks might take next season off

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3709139;

I'm guessing Lula has some sort of substance abuse problem, Bdwy?
    If by substance problem you mean anything fried or caked in sugar, then yeah.... I always pictured Queen Latifah as Lula...

Anyhoo....I was really surprised with Kelly's performances. I've always liked her anyway, so I'm really happy she did so well. I liked Mya, too. Everyone else can leave. Of the girls, anyway. I really liked the snowboarder last night.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnt hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Premium Member

My three favorites were Mya, Kelly and Natalie. I also liked Debi as she just seems real and trying very hard. The others are meh, I can take or leave them. For the guys I like Mark, Louie (he seems sweet) and Donny (surprise ). The rest I don't really care about. So hopefully these contestants stay for a while.

I thought I read somewhere that Derek and Joanna didn't look like they were getting along...they seemed okay tonight. I'm really hoping she doesn't get many votes.

Really thought that they need a new stylist for Samantha. Really wish they would pick a new co-host.

Thank you for the answers to my questions on Superstars about Joanna. Actually I think I saw something on youtube where this blond demon was screaming at someone and it was Superstars... People on the Big Brother board had mentioned it and I went to check it out. Well... now I won't be rooting for her I guess, unless she's amazing on DWTS-- then I will have to. I actually was amazed at Kelly Osborn! I love to see someone who hasn't had a ton of dance come out and wow us. Thanks again for clearing everything up for me.

I love Mya and Dmitry, there dance was great. It's the only dance I can watch more then once. I found a video if anyone wants to see it again. Mya and Dmitry Chaplin – Viennese Waltz – Video : American Idol 9 – Rickey.org

+ Reply to Thread