+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3708981;
    I think I remember hearing about Macy having drug problems. Sorry to put that out there if it's not the case -- and it may no longer be the case -- but I'm pretty sure I've heard that in the past.
    Chris, don't feel bad by putting that out there. Last night my mom, who is a mental health nurse on a substance abuse ward said "She looks like a drug addict looking for a fix". I'm not a pro, but I had to agree. So, I say, good call!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3708983;
    Hi chickee!!!!

Michael wasn't great. Definitely worse guys out there this season and in the past, however, so hopefully enough people voted to keep him around a little while. I enjoyed him.
    Hi Broadway!!

Michael said he couldn't dance, so I guess he has an accurate opinion of himself.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3708990;
    Chris, don't feel bad by putting that out there. Last night my mom, who is a mental health nurse on a substance abuse ward said "She looks like a drug addict looking for a fix". I'm not a pro, but I had to agree. So, I say, good call!
    You would just think everyone would keep in mind that this is one of the few shows families watch together with young kids -- but it seems like Macy's not totally together.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3708990;
    Some people said she looked out of it last night. I've only heard one song of Macy's, "I Try" I think it was called. I was surprised when the cast was revealed that she was still out there and not a one hit wonder like I had thought. If it's true about her not wanting to really be here, that could be a lot of it, too. Plus just coming off her tour.

I didn't see Superstars, so I'll reserve judgement on Joanna before hating her outright.
    You would have It's not that I mind Derek, it's just this show seems to have such a bias with him, Julianne, and Mark. No one outside of those 3 has won since season 4, and I just want to see some others come on top for awhile.

OMG! Derek stole one of Julianne's costumes from her closet for Joanna!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Maybe she can't dance. These two just seem to be shaking in place.

But the judges will love it.

Premium Member

Meh Joanna and Derek are all right, but she still annoys the crap outta me. And the forced sexiness. Blech.

Of course, they all loved it. She doesn't deserve to outrank Mya, I'll say that.

I'm predicting at least one 9. Derek has already started. Joanna, I can't stand her. But she'll go the distance with the Hough wonder And the judges will get them there.

Seriously, a 24? They need Derek and Mark to get a dud next season. A true dud that the judges can't sugarcoast. I can just hope Joanna having a lack of fanbase will do them or she'll show us what she's really made of in the inside.

Premium Member

Of course the judges love it, sounds like she is a ringer. Ugh.

Premium Member

Joanna and Derek - 8,8,8 =24 (oh please are fricken kidding me the best marks of both nights. Definitely calling shennigans. )

+ Reply to Thread