+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 9/21 Premiere Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 9/21 Premiere Discussion **spoilers**

Seriously, I don't like Lacey's choreography... It's seems like Kung Fu... It's clever to incorporate Mark's abilities into the dance, but not for the whole dance.

Louie was cute, but he needs to get better physically. lol. Chelsie is sooo cute!

As for Donny; he was great, but not excellent. The audience are crazy about him... I guess it's the Osmond charm. lol

Aaron -- It seem like he's copying Karina... His move wasn't quite masculine. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3707840;
    Did Tom just refer to Donny as "the pop star"?

Sure. If a time machine was involved.
    Hi everyone. Hi Krom. Good to see you all again!
    Sorry as always i am a little late, but I am laughing my ass off thanks to the post above.

Okay I am playing catch up but will go and post my opinion anyways.

Did Maks have a relation ship with Karina. I read it is over? geez

Aaron Carter. I know of him. (I am in Europe) but do not like the way he is acting, and yes I mean acting! be yourself for crying out loud.

His dance was not bad but it was not worth an 8.

Yes finally someone from one of my favorite TV sports on DWTS. Mixed martial arts Chuck Liddel! Hope he will do good. I like his partner. Wanted her to win to get into DWTS.

Hahaha Chuck has to smile and that is harder for him than thinking of the steps! Worried he will be out soon cause I think America does not know him very well?
    haha he smiles like a farmer with a bad toothache as we would say. Not as bad as I expected.
    Great to see Dana is there to support him! Bloody Len . his marks are so weird.

O no Lacey. Don't know her partner Mark. one show I did not watch.
    He looks that he can dance. he does have rhythm which means we have Lacey for a long time.
    Good choreography by Lacey I must admit she is good at that. Maybe I must stop disliking her.

Ashley Hamilton. don't know him.He seems to be very clumsy alas. Poor Edyta. bleh sob story.
    They look nice together. Ridiculous score.

Donny Osmond. yes I know him. I was a fan at the age of 10 but that did not take long. I am not happy that we have another Osmond after the drama with Mary. He does not even need to dance he will go through.

Hmm He is not bad at all, better than Mary. He is an entertainer above every thing of course. Okay He will be in the final 3 accept it Marlene!

I've hear of or watched Louie because I love sports. Do not like his partner Chelsea. too fake for me.

Last year I very much disagree with the winner. hope this time the winner deserved it and is not in the final because he or she is cute.

Len is giving this guy a 7 and Donny a 6. All on purpose so people will even vote more for poor Donny Osmond.

Michael Irvin. never heard of him but he seems nice.
    Yes I like this pair, not too shabby!
    WTH the scoring is so bad tonight. Maybe I should not watch this show anymore. it annoys me so much.

Tom De who? Wow I am shocked that Cheryl is getting him, she always gets the good ones. fast forward...............

Huh? hahaha Glad I did not fast forward. How crazy this is.

OMG They are in every show. Family Osbourne. Do not like them especially dislike Sharon and now we get Kelly. grrrrr.

Salsa relay dance. That guy Ashley was worst cause he cannot? use his left arm?

Donny pretends to be shocked. I secretly think he has been practising since Mary was on cause he knew he wanted to do it also.

well I hope Chuck will not be the one to have to go.

Off to watch episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3711596;
    I've hear of or watched Louie because I love sports. Do not like his partner Chelsea. too fake for me.

Last year I very much disagree with the winner. hope this time the winner deserved it and is not in the final because he or she is cute.

Len is giving this guy a 7 and Donny a 6. All on purpose so people will even vote more for poor Donny Osmond.

Michael Irvin. never heard of him but he seems nice.
    Yes I like this pair, not too shabby!
    WTH the scoring is so bad tonight. Maybe I should not watch this show anymore. it annoys me so much.

Tom De who? Wow I am shocked that Cheryl is getting him, she always gets the good ones. fast forward...............

Huh? hahaha Glad I did not fast forward. How crazy this is.

OMG They are in every show. Family Osbourne. Do not like them especially dislike Sharon and now we get Kelly. grrrrr.

Salsa relay dance. That guy Ashley was worst cause he cannot? use his left arm?

Donny pretends to be shocked. I secretly think he has been practising since Mary was on cause he knew he wanted to do it also.

well I hope Chuck will not be the one to have to go.

Off to watch episode 2.
    I've met Chelsie. She's a sweet and genuine girl.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fanatic

First of all Mark cleared up the Choreography, when he called into a San Diego radio show. He said that he blanked out forgot the choreography, and in his words "threw in an ugly Kung Fu kick" and kept going. All of the extra Kung Fu moves were Mark's, not Lacey's choreography. The fact that the guy was able to think quickly and fill the void with a reflex action was great. It allowed him to get back on track and a good score.

Also, according to Mark the song was chosen for them by the show.
    Lacey choreographed a very good Cha Cha to a very poor, rather cliche, stereotypical song.

FORT Regular

Wow, I would have never guessed he forgot the choreography.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry30;3713176;
    Wow, I would have never guessed he forgot the choreography.
    Exactly. That's why this guy has great instincts about dance and can go really far.
    Lacey hurt herself today in rehearsal, but apparently she's just going to power through it, she and Mark are very excited for tonights Quickstep, according to her twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3711596;

Off to watch episode 2.
    If Donny's been practising, he's smart! They've been asking him to dance on this show for a few years now.

+ Reply to Thread