Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Joan Hart - Season 9

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Melissa Joan Hart - Season 9

Melissa Joan Hart

PROFESSION:
    Actor, Producer, Director

BACKGROUND:
    We've been watching this talented beauty on stage, screen and TV ever since she was a little girl. As much as we loved her as a child, we're glad she's all grown up and taking her talents to the DWTS stage!

Known for her starring roles in the television series Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, 1990's teen sensation Melissa Joan Hart literally made a big splash into acting at age 4 in a commercial for "Splashy" the bathtub doll.

She successfully made the transition from teen star to accomplished actor, director and producer. She starred in the film Drive Me Crazy alongside Entourage's Adrian Grenier as well as the ABC Family Original Movie Holiday in Handcuffs opposite Dancing with the Stars alumni Mario Lopez, which was the highest rated program in the history of the network. Her latest project, the ABC Family Original Movie My Fake FiancÚ, was also a huge rating hit.

In 1993, Hart started her own production company, Hartbreak Films, and is set to release her first thriller film Nine Dead to DVD in January 2010. Hart and husband Mark Wilkerson are the proud parents of two sons, Mason, age 3, and Braydon, 17 months.

ABC.com - Dancing With The Stars - Stars

FORT Regular

Re: Melissa Joan Hart - Season 9

Finally after trying to get on for so many seasons. She is one of my childhood icons so naturally I;m rotting for her.

Now heres hoping she gets Mark instead of that creep Louis.

FORT Regular

YAYYY Thanks DWTS Gods for making my wish come true!

The next DWTS couples are Kelly o./Luis, MJH/Mark, Kathy/Tony. But who's Macy's partner?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I was hoping she would get Louis I want Mark gone, and his chances of leaving early with Kellie are probably better than with Melissa. Oh well, I can be somewhat hopeful that she won't get anywhere near the finals. I just want a Cheryl/Ballas/Hough free season.

FORT Regular

I assume you dislike MHJ aswell :

Does anyone have confirmation of MJH's partner? Is it Mark Ballas for sure?

I have been waiting for Melissa to appear on DwtS for quite some time now.

But now I'm really disappointed to hear that she is partnered with Mark. I liked him in his first season with Sabrina, but now after two trophies, I didn't want to see him win another. But oh well, I'll just put that aside, because there's no way that I won't root for Melissa just because of who her pro is.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble;3673447;
    I assume you dislike MHJ aswell :
    It's not that I dislike her; I'll always be a life long Clarissa fan However, I just didn't like her attitude about boycotting the show, and aside from that, something just rubs me the wrong way about her lately. I don't know what it is, considering I haven't seen her in anything in a long time. I also thought her People magazine cover about losing the weight was kind of pointless as well.

And I'm no fan of Mark's anymore. He's a very talented dancer when he wants to be, but his mugging and facial expressions have gotten more annoying as the seasons have gone on, and with many routines last season with Shawn he reminded me of that drunk relative that always goes out on the dance floor and thinks they're moves are the bomb. He's a maniac and outdanced Shawn in some routines last season (and not for the best).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3675731;
    It's not that I dislike her; I'll always be a life long Clarissa fan However, I just didn't like her attitude about boycotting the show, and aside from that, something just rubs me the wrong way about her lately. I don't know what it is, considering I haven't seen her in anything in a long time. I also thought her People magazine cover about losing the weight was kind of pointless as well.

And I'm no fan of Mark's anymore. He's a very talented dancer when he wants to be, but his mugging and facial expressions have gotten more annoying as the seasons have gone on, and with many routines last season with Shawn he reminded me of that drunk relative that always goes out on the dance floor and thinks they're moves are the bomb. He's a maniac and outdanced Shawn in some routines last season (and not for the best).
    Yeah I understand what you mean but at the same time can you really blame her for the boycott? I would be hecka pissed too if I ever got replaced with the likes of freakshows ala Heather Mills, so I understand how she felt.

Hmmm I admit I am not that big fan of Mark like I used to but the reason I'm overjoyed because everyone predicted how MJH would end up with Louis and I was dead against the idea since that man just rubs me off wrong the way. Atleast Mark is sweet and gentle towards his partners despite being an absolute maniac on the dance floor.

SO I'm looking forward to the partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3675731;
    It's not that I dislike her; I'll always be a life long Clarissa fan However, I just didn't like her attitude about boycotting the show, and aside from that, something just rubs me the wrong way about her lately. I don't know what it is, considering I haven't seen her in anything in a long time.
    Something about her has always rubbed me the wrong way, to the point where I do actually dislike her. I couldn't tell you exactly what the issue is, so I guess the positive thing about her being on this season will be my finally being able to put my finger firmly on what I find so unpleasant about her. And as soon as I do that, hopefully she will get the boot.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast