+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

Re: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

I just found out the lineup for the show today, and I'm jazzed to see Mark on the show. I've been a fan for a while now, first on ICA, and now (and mostly) for his role last summer as Sensei Ping on ABC Family's show "The Middleman," so he's by default my favorite this season.

The man is amazing at martial arts (search for "Mark Dacascos in Middleman" on YouTube to see a clip of him taking out some Mexican wrestlers... yeah, it's a crazy show), so I expect him to do very well.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh yum...love this guy. I watch Iron Chef America religiously and he is one of the reasons...lol. Can't wait to watch him.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I admit when I saw him listed as being from ICA, I was confused.. well, that's normal for me, anyway.. Then when I saw his picture I recognized him. Just never knew his real name, only "The Chairman". Don't watch martial arts, so I wouldn't have connected him there. I hope he does well. I didn't care for Lacey much on her first season, but have grown to enjoy her, so am hoping that little "edge" she brings will translate to some butt-kicking choreography.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3670936;
    It's confirmed Mark has Lacey, so all of the male pairs have been confirmed. Now just waiting on the ladies.
    Who is Michael and Louie paired with?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3673473;
    Who is Michael and Louie paired with?
    Michael is paired with Anna D., so that would leave Chelsie with Louie. Poor Anna T. and Chuck-some of the rehearsal pictures are coming out, and there's quite a height difference there. I hope she has a good season and lasts awhile.

Really, the only mystery is who's getting Macy. Jonathan isn't confirmed back. She's really tall, so it doesn't leave too many choices.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3673518;
    Michael is paired with Anna D., so that would leave Chelsie with Louie. Poor Anna T. and Chuck-some of the rehearsal pictures are coming out, and there's quite a height difference there. I hope she has a good season and lasts awhile.

Really, the only mystery is who's getting Macy. Jonathan isn't confirmed back. She's really tall, so it doesn't leave too many choices.
    Where can I find these rehearsal pictures that have come out?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3673566;
    Where can I find these rehearsal pictures that have come out?
    ABC Medianet

It's from ABC's official website. I don't know if you can get anything bigger than those since it's the media section, but it's better than nothing

FORT Fanatic

I am very very excited for Mark Dacascos. I don't watch Iron Chef or Kung Fu so he's completely new to me. But seeing some videos, wow I'm totally in the tank for him. He's going to do very well. It was also nice that Gilles Marini gave a little endorsement his way.

I saw a movie on the Sci-Fi channel where he played an alien agent that was trying to save earth from bad aliens. He was really good in it even though the production was kind of cheesy ( as a lot of things on Sci-Fi can be ). Gotta love good cheese

I am very interested to see how he and Lacey do. I think she's paid her dues (especially with Steve-O) and now hopefully has a real contender that she can show off some fabulous choreography.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread