+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

By Far the most "expressive" dance this season was the underscored Diablo Rojo in week 5

Anyway, Mark completed Ryan Seacrest about an hour ago, and says he's worried for tonight and will be dancing the KO most likely with Lacey. Lacey wants to do it, even though she's still sickly.

If he's in bottom 3 with a judge's favorite he's of course toast. I'm hoping for an It's a Wonderful Life George Bailey fan rally to keep Mark from losing the bank, but that's only in the movies. On a Reality show, it's better to just get rid of the ones that don't cause any drama, even when you throw everything at them to see if they squirm or blink, or have a weekly meltdown. It's better for ratings.

FORT Fogey

As always with DWTS personal opinions may differ.

Last night I saw Mark being truly emotionally expressive for the first time since the season started--which I intend as a compliment to him.

IMO of course.

I hop he makes it past tonight so he can continue to improve.

FORT Fanatic

Hope he can continue, but doubtful.. if he has to be eliminated the KO dance will be painful...especially if he's there with a judge's favorite, which most of them are. So he's probably done. I just hope they put a leash on Bruno, it would be just another humiliating kick in the groin to call him an animal again.

Lacey's bound to dance and if they have to go out they'll go out with a bang;

Seacrest interview

http://bit.ly/4fYWQB

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3742207;
    Hope he can continue, but doubtful.. if he has to be eliminated the KO dance will be painful...especially if he's there with a judge's favorite, which most of them are. So he's probably done. I just hope they put a leash on Bruno, it would be just another humiliating kick in the groin to call him an animal again.

Lacey's bound to dance and if they have to go out they'll go out with a bang;

Seacrest interview

http://bit.ly/4fYWQB
    That was a really charming and funny interview from Mark.
    Thanks for posting it.
    We never know, but I think the fans are going to vote heavy for Mark this week to keep him on.

FORT Fogey

What kind of animal did they call him? Some would be complimentary--like lion or cheetah or gazelle.

With his high kicks he does remind me of a Gazelle pronking.

well, I'm a semi-fan, and I don't even watch the show this season. but I voted for Mark last night. He doesn't deserve to go out in this situation and I may yet tun in to see him.
    and Donny.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

All my votes went to Mark (with the exception of 3 out of 14). This season I feel so bored most of the time, and I love this show!!! I am all over of the place with these contestants. Absolutely can't stand Aaron, then Donny, then Joanna, then Kelly, then Michael, then Mya, and least unfavorite Mark. This really is the first season I would love to vote for the one I wanted to leave. I'm just bored. Would have loved to seen Louie and Natalie be in top 5.

FORT Fanatic

Interview with Mark and Anna post show
    Exclusive interview: Donny Osmond | Video | abc7.com

Mark rehearsed with Anna last evening, but has since rehearsed with Lacey the KO dance.

FORT Fanatic

Oops wrong interview.... that was Donny's - Here's Mark's and Anna's
    Exclusive interview: Donny Osmond | Video | abc7.com

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Mark may have had an overload of support last night. So I wouldn't count him out just yet. And I still believe there would be a backlash if he went out this way.

+ Reply to Thread