+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Mark Dacascos - Season 9

Well that's encouraging. I watched that Paso Doble back a number of times, and it was just an absolutely great performance from both of them, smart choreography and a really strong dance. It's too bad there couldn't have been a split screen when Lacey came out of the smoke, because the flamenco on the top stairs was excellent, but out of camera shot. What a devilish dance. I believed it. Mark's high kick was almost perpendicular..
    Diablo Rojo! perfect music. And the B-twist, unbelievable. Nobody can ever call that boring. I was encouraged to see that Len gave Mark and the Ringers the same score.
    Last edited by Andiemywestie; 10-22-2009 at 10:53 AM.

FORT Fanatic

FORT Fanatic

Mark Dacascos stars in ONLY THE BRAVE to be shown Veteran's Day, in honor of WW2 veterans
    Dancing With The Stars Contestant Mark Dacascos Stars in the New Veterans Day Film - ONLY THE BRAVE. | Reuters

FORT Fanatic

FORT Fanatic

Post interview this team is really beginning to gell, and a nice progression in dance. Two strong dances in a row.
    Exclusive interview: Mark Dacascos | Video | abc7.com

FORT Fanatic

Request via Mark's Twitter to vote for them to appear on Ryan Seacrest's Radio show..

Need your Vote! Go to Dancing with the Stars Demand Competition - Eventful to Demand Mark and Lacey be interviewed on-air with Ryan Seacrest!
    about 23 hours ago from web

FORT Fanatic

Mark and Lacey have been in NYC this week. Mark had to film shows for Iron Chef America and the Next Iron Chef so are getting practice in late after production wraps. Lacey got sick yesterday and spent a full day in bed, so Mark was able to get a substitute Alton Brown, to fill in for him, as vice-chairman of Iron Chef, and Mark and Lacey are now doubling their rehearsal time to get the dances ready.

Very stressful for them. I hope all these changes and juggling of schedules pay off for them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3739159;
    Request via Mark's Twitter to vote for them to appear on Ryan Seacrest's Radio show..

Very cool... Mark and Lacey won the contest and will be interviewed by Seacrest.

FORT Fanatic

Dmitry Twitters the music for Paso Doble is
    I hate myself for loving you - Joan Jett

FORT Fanatic

Anna T. is replacing Lacey on Monday. Lacey is just too ill to dance.

+ Reply to Thread