+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

FORT Fanatic

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

Frankly, I'm not impressed with Louie Vito, he's a skirt chaser with the gratious naked chick on his snowboard, and a guy who likes his recreationals and I just think he put zero effort into that dance. Then he throws in a dig at Carter.

I'm not a fan of Aaron's... not in the least, but he's not the only douche bag this season.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

HA! Love your post, it brought a smile to my day.

Thanks for answering my question.

I seriously doubt that Louie's comment was more than just that, a comment said in the moment after knowing that they didn't do very well. If comments said are going to be taken so literally, why isn't anyone up in arms over Aarons comment about Donny? Aaron was ticked that the judges said he over did it, and Aaron said "I thought that was only Donny"....

FORT Fanatic

Glad Louie survived elimination. I hope he steps up his game next week. I didn't take his remark about not crying as anything mean-spirited. It was no worse than any other digs between the contestants. Usually everyone gets along backstage. Hopefully no one is taking themselves that seriously this season to be offended.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3727682;
    I thought it was funny, and I doubt Louie meant it as nasty. The guy's a snowboarder and said he was being made fun of for doing this show in the first place. Even Samantha got a dig in at Aaron saying "you're not going to cry, right?" Didn't Louie also say "I'm not crying, I didn't say I wouldn't". Either way, I hope he beats the pants off Aaron. That boy has it coming.
    If what we are hearing is true, it seems we may have a little competition going here between Louie & Aaron for Chelsie's affection. My money would be on Louie.

The guy can't dance. For me, all the other discussion about him is irrelevant to the bottom line. The show is titled "Dancing with the Stars" not "Entertainment by the Young, Cute and Sometimes High."

I would rather see Louie on this show, than someone like Mya. I thought the premise of the show is to turn someone that has never danced before into a ballroom dancer. Is Louie the best dancer, no, but watching someone like him, Michael, or Kelly and the progression they make is much more entertaining for me than it will ever be watching someone like Mya. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3733125;
    I would rather see Louie on this show, than someone like Mya. ...
    That is understandable. I don't mind him being on the show, but it really angers me when someone with real long-term potential like Natalie is sent home by people who elect to reward a no-talent like Louie. For me, it is all about dance potential and demonstrated ability; I could care less about the "entertainment value" where talent is absent.

Natalie has it; Louis does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3733102;
    The guy can't dance. For me, all the other discussion about him is irrelevant to the bottom line. The show is titled "Dancing with the Stars" not "Entertainment by the Young, Cute and Sometimes High."
    Louie should have gotten the boot last night, 2 weeks in a row he's performed very badly.

Don't care if he's cute or not.

+ Reply to Thread