+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

I'm glad Louie seems to be getting an ever-growing fan base. He was tapped to be on the show last season and for some reason he wasn't but it was worth the wait to watch him this year.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3725035;
    I'm glad Louie seems to be getting an ever-growing fan base. He was tapped to be on the show last season and for some reason he wasn't but it was worth the wait to watch him this year.
    Considering he's trying out for the Olympics, I'm still surprised that he'd be on this season, given the risk for injuries and time. But whatever the case, I'm just glad he is. He, Natalie, Mark, Kelly, and Chuck are my only reasons for watching. I could care less about anyone else, and next to Natalie would love to see him win

Louie's blog is up on People. He talks highly of Ty and Jewel. And if he's around next week, he'll discuss "chemistry", wonder what that means I think he's got a pretty good fan base that he'll be around for a little while.

I sure hope he stays around. He's one of the few I really look forward to watching this season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm beginning to wonder if the judges have something against Louie. Len says 'it's a dance competition and in the end and at some point we have to remember that and take that into consideration' (or however he worded that). Umm Len, I think there's some others you could be saying that to. And it's not like Louie is the first non dancer to go far in this competition, but I guess because he doesn't grope the judges or he doesn't have a boy crush it doesn't count.

I don't think either one of them liked this dance, and I read they had very little time to practice it. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsie was making it up as she went along. No, Louie didn't do much except walk. But I don't think it's fair adding dances the pros no nothing about, especially a dance like this. You want to give people a challenge? They should have stuck the front runners with the two step. I still love these two, and didn't really think their chemistry was off. I just don't think they were enjoying themselves tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3726336;
    I'm beginning to wonder if the judges have something against Louie. Len says 'it's a dance competition and in the end and at some point we have to remember that and take that into consideration' (or however he worded that). Umm Len, I think there's some others you could be saying that to. And it's not like Louie is the first non dancer to go far in this competition, but I guess because he doesn't grope the judges or he doesn't have a boy crush it doesn't count.

I don't think either one of them liked this dance, and I read they had very little time to practice it. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsie was making it up as she went along. No, Louie didn't do much except walk. But I don't think it's fair adding dances the pros no nothing about, especially a dance like this. You want to give people a challenge? They should have stuck the front runners with the two step. I still love these two, and didn't really think their chemistry was off. I just don't think they were enjoying themselves tonight.

It wasn't any worse than some of the dances Edyta has come up with. Love the girl but more often than not, she just dances around her partner. Like she can't figure out what to do with them.

If they are going to have 'new' dances, then they should send someone in to teach their pro's the basics. I can't imagine how hard it is to have to teach a non-dancer steps that you yourself don't even know. You know the pro's cringe when they add new styles.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Louie's take on last night's performance via Twitter:

louievito I was told by the world champ of two step to not pick your feet up, lead the girl. We did a true traditional 2 step. I did the best I could
    about 7 hours ago from web

FORT Fogey

Louie did pretty much just walk around except for that great lift at the end.

On the other hand, the rehearsal promo was quite entertaining!

Chelsey was fantastic on her dancing, and oh geez, when I am out somewhere, I am sooo used to climbing up on a chair ( so I can get into the thick of things too!) when I hear "Sweet Home Alabama."
    At least they had a good song for their routine!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3726385;
    Louie's take on last night's performance via Twitter:
    Louie - I'm a fan dude but no idea who told you they were the world champion two stepper, or that what you did resembled the actual dance.
    It was bad. Get in there, concentrate, push yourself and get better. No excuses. You have people pulling for you.
    Just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3726650;
    Louie - I'm a fan dude but no idea who told you they were the world champion two stepper, or that what you did resembled the actual dance.
    It was bad. Get in there, concentrate, push yourself and get better. No excuses. You have people pulling for you.
    Just do it.
    Here! Here!

I'm just wondering if maybe his buddies are giving him flack for doing the show. He started out confident and promising and has steadily fallen. We know the basic talent is there...he showed it to us in week one and we've seen glimpses here and there since.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread