+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

Who is John Galt?

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3709571;
    Apolo Ohno. I was rooting for him and he won. His paso doble with Julianne is my favorite ever on the show (that I have seen). It's on you tube.
    Thank you! How could I forget my favorite of all the dancers so far - Apollo Ohno.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3709687;
    Thank you! How could I forget my favorite of all the dancers so far - Apollo Ohno.
    YW! Julianne was very, very lucky to get him as a partner.

If I forgot to post here that I love Louie, well, here. I did not know of him before, but he's great eye candy and seems dedicated to doing well. And I just adore that he said that he doesn't care what any of his snowboarding peers think about him doing this show. --thumbs up smilie--
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 09-23-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I had never heard of Louie Vito before Monday night. Wow, I was so impressed with him. I think he has potential...love his personality. I would really like to see him stick around for a while.

He reminds me of Ty and I loved me some Ty. And I love me some Chelsie, what a wonderful addition to DWTS she has been! All 8 votes went to Louie.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian;3709788;
    I had never heard of Louie Vito before Monday night. Wow, I was so impressed with him. I think he has potential...love his personality. I would really like to see him stick around for a while.

He reminds me of Ty and I loved me some Ty. And I love me some Chelsie, what a wonderful addition to DWTS she has been! All 8 votes went to Louie.
    I am in total agreement! I enjoyed Louie as a refreshing new face to me, similar to Ty from last season. He got all my votes for the guys. Chelsie is a gem and a super addition to the show. I think this is a great pairing with great potential to do more -- they will be around for awhile. Len needs to lay off the haircut comments -- although I must admit I want to brush Louie's hair back!

Looks like I am rooting for the atheletes this season!

I think Louie is simply adorable (and so is Chelsie). When Bruno called him a hobbit, i laughed out loud. I'm currently reading Lord of the Rings, and there he was - implanted in my brain. Louie the new Frodo!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3709571;
    Apolo Ohno. I was rooting for him and he won. His paso doble with Julianne is my favorite ever on the show (that I have seen). It's on you tube.
    I will never forget that leap they both did. It was so exciting--the whole dance was.

I'd love to see Louie develop into that kind of dancer using his athletic skills and talents.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I absolutely loved their rehearsal package: Chelsie saying they should go into the audience and kiss two random people. Louie: "someone blondish, 40ish, Utahish" Chelsie: "My mom?!" I never would have thought it, while he had more tricks than actual jive in his dance I thought it, it didn't seem to overdo it in the gimmicks (maybe they came right at the right time during the dance) but Louie looks like he can actually dance. Maybe he'll surprise everyone and improve. Either way, I love these two and am enjoying them.

Who is John Galt?

Cute, cute, cute couple. Louie is so adorable, you just want to pinch his cheeks and give him a hug. He has the potential to be a great dancer. The hair is cute, but on some dances, it will not be appropriate. I have nothing bad to say. I just enjoy watching these two - both during practice and on the dance floor. Does anyone else think he has a little bitty crush on Chelsie?

FORT Regular

I am in the minority and not seeing the good dancer. He is cute but he seems stoned most of the time. Comes with the sport.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3715013;
    Cute, cute, cute couple. Louie is so adorable, you just want to pinch his cheeks and give him a hug. He has the potential to be a great dancer. The hair is cute, but on some dances, it will not be appropriate. I have nothing bad to say. I just enjoy watching these two - both during practice and on the dance floor. Does anyone else think he has a little bitty crush on Chelsie?
    Little bitty crush? Sdl thinks it's a little bitty more sinister than that, and cousin oliver thinks he is stoned all the time. Me? I think he looks like he is 14 years old! By the way, that black leather jacket looked incongruent with that cherub face. I know....looks can be deceiving!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread