+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Louie Vito - Season 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Louie Vito - Season 9

According to AH, they say Louie and Chelsie are dating. Since one of the paps favorite questions they can think of to answer is 'are there any romances this season' this might get brought up.

FORT Fanatic

Back on the 21st of October I talked about Louie being very poor on the lifts and partnering on this show. I guess the drops on the Jitterbug came to haunt him. I hope at least Chelsie will be available for more pro numbers now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3739918;
    I hope at least Chelsie will be available for more pro numbers now.
    I suppose she will when she isn't on the slopes with Louie.

here is a picture of chelsie and louie from today can they get any cuter
    Mountain High's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

FORT Fanatic

As long as she doesn't have to rely on him for anything. I'd hate for her to fall off the mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3739936;
    As long as she doesn't have to rely on him for anything. I'd hate for her to fall off the mountain.
    Well there is certainly no need to lose sleep over that.

That picture is so cute Young love, but they make such an adorable couple.

And I'm sure Louie will take good care of Chelsie. I also think Chelsie can probably take care of herself just fine. She didn't seem bothered when asked about Louie dropping her in the jitterbug (hey, it happens). I hope she gets another partner with such an energetic, down to earth, and fun personality next season. That type and Chelsie go so well together, first with Ty and now Louie.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan86;3739933;
    here is a picture of chelsie and louie from today can they get any cuter
    Mountain High's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook
    Such a cute pic! We were told we would see her learning to snowboard IF he stayed on the show. Sure wish he could have. I also think he'll be back to do that waltz he wanted to do, or at least I hope so. I also hope they are dating IRL. I imagine most of their time together has been strictly chaperoned, like when they went to Texas to see Ty and Jewel. But they do make a nice couple. I'm around college kids all of the time, and these two do have chemistry - that's for sure! They've been around each other so much for a few months. No matter what their relationship, it will be hard to be apart! They seem like really close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3739951;
    Such a cute pic! We were told we would see her learning to snowboard IF he stayed on the show. Sure wish he could have. I also think he'll be back to do that waltz he wanted to do, or at least I hope so. I also hope they are dating IRL. I imagine most of their time together has been strictly chaperoned, like when they went to Texas to see Ty and Jewel. But they do make a nice couple. I'm around college kids all of the time, and these two do have chemistry - that's for sure! They've been around each other so much for a few months. No matter what their relationship, it will be hard to be apart! They seem like really close friends.
    I'm just glad between Aaron and Louie, it looked like Louie comes out with Chelsie. Tony tweeted that Kathy is doing a new dance for the finale. Tom B. mentioned to Tom D. about coming back and doing the two step (which was probably added solely for his benefit). Anyway, I wonder if all the couples will be performing a new dance for the finale instead of their favorite dance/producers pick. Of all the seasons to be working the couples so much, I think they picked the wrong one. But Louie might get to waltz after all. I really loved his attitude about being on the show. He seemed really focused and dedicated to his time and not like he wanted to be off doing something else. From an article posted pre-show he took a little ribbing from his friends for doing the show in the first place, but he didn't let it bother him and laughed it off. Even though he wasn't the best dancer, he really tried and concentrated.

I don't think Louie ever expected to get as far as he did in the competition and I will watch and root for Kelly in the mean time.

+ Reply to Thread