+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3758213;
    I can't remember where I read it (I think TV Guide online or EW), but she had Mark Ballas and two days before the beginning of training she requested someone more mature because according to her, she could wrap Mark around her finger and be able to do nothing during training. She wanted someone who would discipline her and wouldn't stand for her distractions.
    Wow! Talk about mature!

Too bad Mya wasn't as mature as Kelly and preferred to have someone she COULD wrap around her finger.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3758213;
    I can't remember where I read it (I think TV Guide online or EW), but she had Mark Ballas and two days before the beginning of training she requested someone more mature because according to her, she could wrap Mark around her finger and be able to do nothing during training. She wanted someone who would discipline her and wouldn't stand for her distractions.
    That was very insightful on Kelly's part. I'm surprised the producers let the celebs have anything to say about the pairings.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow, I wonder if that's why Mark was so pissy this season. I had actually thought those 2 would get paired up originally. I don't think Kelly would have fared as well with Mark, so I'm happy there was some partner switching and she got Louis.

And that has to be the ultimate compliment to Louis. I'm glad Kelly really knew what her faults would be going in and wanted to make sure someone could handle those and get her focused. I actually wonder how she would have fared with Maks

FORT Regular

Wonder if that means Melissa Jo Hart was supposed to be paired initially with Louie. Bet she would have lasted longer with him. Am sure glad Kelli was able to get her more "mature" partner! Do remember that as Kelli spoke (on GMA) Louie whispered "Watch what you say!"

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3757593;
    On GMA this morning Kelly mentioned that she initially was given a different partner and requested someone "more mature". Any idea who the initial partner was???

Louie was the perfect partner for her and seemed to really care about her. Loved seeing how protective and emotional he has been!

When Kelly said on GMA that she initially was giving another partner, but she asked dwts for a "more mature" partner since she was engaged and would be spending a lot of time with this person. She said it would be easier that way. I had a feeling when she said that, her original partner was either Mark or Derek.JMO I think she thought her bf might be jealous.

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by DesertRose
    A mature person would have dealt with it. Bleh. No longer a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3758484;
    When Kelly said on GMA that she initially was giving another partner, but she asked dwts for a "more mature" partner since she was engaged and would be spending a lot of time with this person. She said it would be easier that way. I had a feeling when she said that, her original partner was either Mark or Derek.JMO I think she thought her bf might be jealous.
    Eeek. I hope it's not that she approved Louis (and thus her b/f would "allow her" to join the cast) just because he is gay. If it was a "b/f is jealous" issue, then he may become jealous of Kelly's and Louis' platonic friendship as well.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

It seems to me that considering how things turned out she certainly made the right--mature--choice.

Lok how perfect Louis was for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3758542;
    A mature person would have dealt with it. Bleh. No longer a fan.
    Actually, a mature person did deal with it. A mature person knows their limitations and does what is necessary to achieve their goal within those limitations. And in Kelly's case, that means knowing who is the right person to train with.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3758870;
    Actually, a mature person did deal with it. A mature person knows their limitations and does what is necessary to achieve their goal within those limitations. And in Kelly's case, that means knowing who is the right person to train with.
    Thanks for saying that much better than I did.

+ Reply to Thread