+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3753417;
    On Jimmy Kimmel, Johanna said she and Kelly had promised their support for the one remaining, so Joanna is now supporting Kelly and asking her fans to consider doing the same. Joanna admires Donny as an entertainer. She has no desire to see Mya win.
    I'm glad she's rooting for Kelly and enjoys Donny, I too have no desire to see Mya win.

I apologize if anyone has already posted this. Kelly put this up on her twitter yesterday and I had completely forgotten about it until she reminded me.

YouTube - Osmonds & Osbournes Pepsi Twist Commercial

I absolutely loved this ad when it came out. I LOL'd again when I saw it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by FranSeaLou;3753791;
    I apologize if anyone has already posted this. Kelly put this up on her twitter yesterday and I had completely forgotten about it until she reminded me.

I absolutely loved this ad when it came out. I LOL'd again when I saw it last night.
    Thank you! That was

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Quote Originally Posted by FranSeaLou;3753791;

I remember seeing that ad for the first time during a Super Bowl game. I had forgotten Donny and Marie and the Osbourne kids were in it - I only remembered Ozzy waking up with Florence Henderson. Great to see it again - thanks.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'd really love to see Kelly take the trophy home I do NOT want to see Mya win.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

AHahahahahahha! Great commerical! And ANYONE but Mya for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3753333;
    Other comment: Joanna should not have gone home. Donny should have gone home. Joanna is a far better dancer than Donny. Donny will be eliminated first next week, unless his fan base is a lot bigger than we know. It follows the same pattern as last year with Melissa.
    Yes, but Donny kisses up to the public on Entertainment Tonight, has the whole "I'm a Mormon and a good guy" thing going, has people who vote for him just because of his age, or nostalgia, etc. etc.

Joanna just had bad plastic surgery, a bit of a sarcastic 'tude and more dancing skill.

I guess the skill didn't stand a chance.

That said, Kelly, even with far more like ability than lets say... Mya... won't be able to leverage that the way Donny does. To some degree the "aw, shucks" viewers rally behind one person too, and that'll be Donny. Kelly will be last place among the finalists, unfortunately. Wither Donny or Mya will win, depending on whether the judge scores or the home viewers tip the scales majorly one way or the other.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Two things put me solidly in the Kelly fan club for DWTS--

--seeing that very first dance of hers which really touched my heart with its sweetness and authenticity of feeling

--seeing her on Bonnie Hunt in which she talked a lot about the problems she'd had--for which she took responsibility for her own behavior plus her talking about a radio advice show she has in England in which she gives advice to young people. She sounded so levelheaded and so caring and yes so mature, she just really won me over as someone who has faced her problerms and has overcome them and is now helping others who may be going through some of what she did.

I found/find her very impressive as a mature and caring individual.

And a very open and real person too.

Never saw her on the reality show that is brought up as a reason why she is not liked.

I only know her for who she is now--which IMO is someone worth backing--and admiring.

I'd love to see either her or Donny win.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm a HUGE Kelly fan because of this show. I hope she takes at LEAST 2nd place, but I think that she deserves the trophy. Here's a gal that had NO previous dance experience and she's keeping up with the others. Plus, she's charming and extremely likeable. You go, Kelly!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Loved Ozzie's face when the Osmonds starting singing on the Pepsi Twist commercial. I think the cameras may have also panned to him ever so briefly on Monday's episode when the Bee Gees were singing and it made me wonder what he was thinking. His genre of music could not be more different.

Loved Kelly this season and thought she was a lovely young woman. Loved watching her relationship with Louis. They seemed to genuinely respect one another and bring out the best in one another. Agree that she was the Cinderella story and I agreed with Carrie Anne when she said Kelly's dancing moves her. I was getting choked up then, too.

+ Reply to Thread