Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanna Krupa - Season 9

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Joanna Krupa - Season 9

Joanna Krupa

PROFESSION:
    Actor, Model

BACKGROUND:
    It's about to get hot on the dance floor in Season 9 of DWTS, and it's not just because of the extreme workout the contestants are getting!

One of the "Sexiest Women in the World" according to Maxim magazine and E!, Joanna Krupa was born in Poland and raised in Chicago. Her exotic looks and diverse talents have made her one of the most requested models in the world. JoJo's ad for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign became a world-wide phenomenon.

Her film and TV credits include Six Days in Paradise, Ripple Effect, Las Vegas and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Most recently she competed in ABC's The Superstars teaming with Buffalo Bills NFL star Terrell Owens.

ABC.com - Dancing With The Stars - Stars

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Joanna Krupa - Season 9

The girl who made me pity T.O. I fear she's going to get Louis as a partner. Of all the people they'd have to pick from Superstars, she'd be it. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, if you ever had them. I guess ABC either thought she'd make for good, unpredictable TV or wanted to save some of the other contestants and thought she'd be an easy boot.

Karalott: I'm right there with you. This person disgusts me with her attitude and her photos. She's no model. She's a Maxim and FHM girl. Her photos are the typical tiny little swimsuit ones and even her runway work was always done in tiny little swimsuits. Only reason she was in any demand was because she was willing to take her clothes off for photos.

But in spite of all that and how I think she shouldn't even share the title of model with the real ones, I just plain cannot stand her attitude or personality. She and TO were the two I had hoped to never see again on my TV....so who do they bring? I'm hoping she is the first gone, thank goodness I never watch it live. I will be FFing through everything that involves her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3670665;
    Karalott: I'm right there with you. This person disgusts me with her attitude and her photos. She's no model. She's a Maxim and FHM girl. Her photos are the typical tiny little swimsuit ones and even her runway work was always done in tiny little swimsuits. Only reason she was in any demand was because she was willing to take her clothes off for photos.

But in spite of all that and how I think she shouldn't even share the title of model with the real ones, I just plain cannot stand her attitude or personality. She and TO were the two I had hoped to never see again on my TV....so who do they bring? I'm hoping she is the first gone, thank goodness I never watch it live. I will be FFing through everything that involves her.
    I just want to see if she blurts out "you call yourself a dancer?" if she doesn't get the results she expects. Especially if she's paired with Derek. I linked an interview with her in the spoilers/speculation thread that mentioned her involvement, and that girl is just an overdramatic attention seeker. She's sorry she didn't speak more of her mind on Superstars and even had harsh words for Warren. I'm happy she went out the way she did (both times) on that show. I just hope she doesn't make a scene of getting lippy with the judges. Sometimes I think it's funny but in her case, I'll have it on mute.

Omg this woman better be able to dance because she made me feel sorry for T.O. so she owes me. What a rude woman. If she can dance then I have no issue with her being on the show.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I read speculation somewhere, can't remember where, that the reason she is on this show is because they are hoping for drama. Not with Derek but between her and Carrie Ann and the other judges when they give her bad reviews.

Between her and Donny and Tom, GAH! my FF button is going to break or something by being used so much this season.

Oy, I loathe this woman. She made me feel sorry for TO..who'd a thunk it. She's bad news, and I hope she goes out soon.

If she gets paired with Derek it'll be the first time I can't root for his celeb.

Poor Derek. They've really given him a challenge this time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

On one hand, I do not know how to root for my Derek. On the other hand, Derek loves a challenge and if anyone can get Joanna to shine, Derek can. He knows how to handle all sorts of people and though Brooke Burke (another model) acted like she was sweet outwardly, she was a bitch during their training sessions. They even had to have counselling together to overcome her issues.

After Brooke, I am sure Derek can handle Joanna. I will be surprised if she left early. Joanna is a trooper. Even to do the superstars reveal she is a trooper. No model in their right mind will allow themselves to be caught on camera without makeup, sweating, running, panting, and doing all those physical sports for the world to see. Joanna is versetile and it will come through during the season.

Go Derek!

FORT Fogey

Just watched her swearing on Superstars. I hope Derek puts her in her place. And quick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast