+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ashley Hamilton - Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Ashley Hamilton - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3709757;
    I actually like Ashley. He can't dance at all, and probably never will, but he is trying. I give him a lot of credit for trying. He is tall, handsome, and pleasant. He doesn't have his dad's charm, nor ability to perform and height is a disadvantage in this arena. The taller dancers often seem gawky and awkward trying to move their bodies in the way dance requires, so I am not surprised that he is having problems. That, coupled with his injuries and resultant damage to muscles in his legs, would preclude him having much of a chance to greatly improve. I don't give a rats whatever who he was married to or slept with. That doesn't define him as a person or a dancer, but he just doesn't have it. He also does not have a fan base, so I think it is bye bye, Ashley.
    I didn't get to see enough of him to "know" him even by TV standards, but I give him an A+ for trying after being wheel chair bound for a year and a half. That takes guts. Good for him!

Re: Ashley Hamilton - Season 9

I found him a a bit dull on the show, but I watched him in some of his backstage interviews and on Jimmy Kimmel, and he really was quite likable.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123