+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

First of all, I loved seeing the Backstreet Boys there, I will <3 them forever. I think Aaron did well also. For some reason though, I thought he would be better. It's ok though, I'm sure he will get better. Crossing my fingers hopeing the Backstreet boys will be in the audience more. I doubt it though because there new album is coming out and they are going on tour

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I know I have to prepare myself that Aaron just might have a legitimate chance of winning. But, we have yet to see the ladies so maybe they'll help me feel better about his chances. It wasn't really a far fight, his only competition dance wise was Donny and Mark. And I found Chuck and Louie to be much more entertaining and have a better personality than Aaron did. Okay, so he was first out of the gate, maybe it was nerves. I still can't root for him.

And it's interesting seeing Maks looking bummed in the line up whereas Karina looks like she's on cloud nine. I just think they had two different reactions to their break up.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3708443;
    First of all, I loved seeing the Backstreet Boys there, I will <3 them forever. I think Aaron did well also. For some reason though, I thought he would be better. It's ok though, I'm sure he will get better. Crossing my fingers hopeing the Backstreet boys will be in the audience more. I doubt it though because there new album is coming out and they are going on tour
    Me too!! They could perform their new single on one of the results shows before they head out on tour. *crosses fingers*

Aaron....I knew you had it in ya!
    Way to go!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3708584;
    And it's interesting seeing Maks looking bummed in the line up whereas Karina looks like she's on cloud nine. I just think they had two different reactions to their break up.
    I have read in the rags and (I think) People that Maks is pretty upset by the break-up and that it was Karina who decided the relationship was over. It was implied that she was in love with all the attention she got over her relationships with both Mario and Maks, but was not necessarily love with Maks himself. He, however, thought it was a realization of his dreams, as he has had a crush on her for many years. How true all of that is - who knows. But, if she is okay with it and he is not it is pretty obvious to me she broke up with him. And, once again, folks - it is always risky to date co-workers.

Personally, I think he can do better. I've never liked her, but she is a very good teacher, and a good choreographer. Aaron is good - I think he is better than Cory was. But, he needs to stop drooling over Karina before Maks gives him smack just for G.P.

FORT Regular

Karina looks pretty happy and do not blame her. Aaron was good and I read so much trash about him I expected someone awful. He was pleasant.

Premium Member

Ugh Aaron just revealed on some blog that Karina is writing that he has a huge crush on Chelsie Hightower and asked if she had a boyfriend. Run as fast you can Chelsie.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3714173;
    Ugh Aaron just revealed on some blog that Karina is writing that he has a huge crush on Chelsie Hightower and asked if she had a boyfriend. Run as fast you can Chelsie.
    So I guess Karina turned him down flat Nothing like making it awkward than revealing your crush and having to see those people week after week.

Chelsie, if you're to hook up with anyone, stick with Louie. He's a winner Otherwise, make sure Dmitry and Maks are guarding you at all times. And in Karina relationship news, according to Radar Online, she showed up at a hotspot where Maks was hanging out-with a new guy in tow, holding hands and getting close. Hey, I'm all for her moving on, but really, show a little respect and class.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-29-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Who is John Galt?

I don't like either Aaron or Karina. Yes they are good dancers, in fact Aaron is probably the best guy. But his personality is just blah and too arrogant. I have never been fond of Karina and never thought she deserved a guy like Maks. He really cared about her and for her to show up with another guy so soon after a breakup says one of two things - either she is a b**ch and doesn't care what Maks thinks or feels, or . . she is trying to make him jealous because he broke up with her. Hmmmm?

FORT Fanatic

Chelsie, if you're to hook up with anyone, stick with Louie. He's a winner Otherwise, make sure Dmitry and Maks are guarding you at all times. And in Karina relationship news, according to Radar Online, she showed up at a hotspot where Maks was hanging out-with a new guy in tow, holding hands and getting close. Hey, I'm all for her moving on, but really, show a little respect and class.
    I hope Chelsie stays away from both of them. Carter's douchy and Louie's a snowboarder who "indulges" in a little too much grass. Neither one of them are the type of guy that little LDS would go for.

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3715622;
    I hope Chelsie stays away from both of them. Carter's douchy and Louie's a snowboarder who "indulges" in a little too much grass. Neither one of them are the type of guy that little LDS would go for.
    I just know if I had a daughter, I'd probably rather see her bring home Louie over Aaron. To me he just seems like he's looking to get lucky and perhaps cling onto the limelight DWTS will give him and keep it on him by dating one of the pros. I do agree that neither one would probably fit into Chelsie's LDS lifestyle. But does she live religiously by that? I wish she and Dmitry would hook up. That'd be another pretty DWTS pair

I had posted in the episode thread how Aaron had made a statement to radio station that there were no "ifs, ands, buts, or possibilities, he was winning this season". Now according to this article below from MTV he was just giving himself a pep talk and that people blew the comment way out of proportion. I would think a pep talk like that is probably better to say to yourself. Of course, this gives him more press. Week 2 and Aaron was already looking more arrogant, if that's possible. I would almost want to see him in the final 2 just to see him lose and catch the reaction. I'm not sure he'd be a very gracious loser.

Aaron Carter, Karina Smirnoff Defend Cocky 'Dancing With The Stars' Comments - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

+ Reply to Thread