+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Star Magazine | News | Exclusive: Aaron Carter Engaged!

Exclusive: Aaron Carter Engaged!
    April 1, 2010 Digg It De.licio.us RSS print email Posted April 1, 2010 @ 12:30pm/ET

Former teen heartthrob Aaron Carter, 22, is off the market! He is engaged to marry his student/dancer girlfriend Maile Hochuli, 19.

"Aaron took Maile to the movie Alice in Wonderland, which she has been dying to see," a friend tells Star. "She didn't get to see the end of the movie though because Aaron got down on a knee and proposed with a beautiful pear shaped diamond ring! Maile was completely overjoyed and said yes immediately!"

The couple, who have been friends for years, only started seriously dating at the beginning of 2010. Aaron popped the question the last weekend in March. He was engaged to former Playboy model and Celebrity Rehab patient, Kari Ann Peniche, for a week in 2006.

Although Maile currently lives in Orlando where she goes to school, she is making plans to move to Miami to be with Aaron. "Aaron and Maile have only been dating for a short period of time but they are both extremely happy," the friend adds. "This is the happiest I have ever seen Maile."

Congratulations to Aaron and his fiancee!

While I'm sure it was a romantic experience for the two of the, I just have to say, "EWWW!" about getting down on one knee on a movie theater floor!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3869537;
    Congratulations to Aaron and his fiancee!

While I'm sure it was a romantic experience for the two of the, I just have to say, "EWWW!" about getting down on one knee on a movie theater floor!
    I vaguely remember Aaron's first engagement, where I think he crashed some Playboy event she was attending and proposed there (of course many believed it was all a publicity stunt as his family's reality show debuted around the same time). Anyway, I'm not Aaron's biggest fan by a long shot, but I'm happy for him. He seemed to have had a chaotic child/teenhood, not all his own doing, so hopefully his adult years are a little better to him.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-04-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Congrats to Aaron,
    While I think they're both on the young side, who knows?? Could possibly work out.
    I always felt he got a really bad rap on these boards when he danced.
    I enjoyed him - he was way better than many on his season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

His and Karina's Quickstep to the Muppets/Sesame Street is one of my all-time favorite performances. It was fast, spot on and ADORABLE!

EEK! Aaron has pumped up to hideous proportions. He can't do anything halfway...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I saw those photos on a couple of different entertainment websites (most asking WTF). I swear on first glance I thought his head was pasted on that body. There's another one that isn't quite so...yeah. I know Aaron didn't look appealing to people being so skinny, and while I'm all for staying healthy and taking care of yourself, this is overdoing it a little. I hope this is all natural and not being helped along by anything.

I think Aaron looks just gross in the photo. It looks painful!

There's a difference between gaining muscle mass and looking like that. He's not all that bulky: he just looks really dehydrated.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

He's also clearly been doing that whole thing that body builders do in order to "pump" their muscles before posing, and he's obviously straining to get definition. I doubt that his muscles look anywhere near this grotesque when he's just standing around shooting the breeze. I'm not saying that I like it or that it looks particularly healthy, but it's the look people go for when doing the body building pose. I had a woman friend once who was into body building, and her body looked just fine (nicely toned and not overly muscular) when she wasn't doing the poses.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112