+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Carter - Season 9

FORT Regular

Re: Aaron Carter - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3743341;
    Sabrina Bryan got eliminated with a near perfect score, and Mel/Maks ended up in the bottom 2 with a very high score.
    Sabrina Bryan was 3rd from the bottom the week she was eliminated - 5 points below the leader - and those below her, Jane Seymour and Marie Osmond, were more popular. Marie went on to survive two additional weeks despite with a lower score than someone else; Jane went home the week after Sabrina.

MelB was also 3rd from the bottom - tied with Marie and Jane for 5th place - the week she landed in the bottom two.

Nothing shocking in either case. Third from the bottom is never a secure place to be.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineAG;3743409;
    Sabrina Bryan was 3rd from the bottom the week she was eliminated - 5 points below the leader - and those below her, Jane Seymour and Marie Osmond, were more popular. Marie went on to survive two additional weeks despite with a lower score than someone else; Jane went home the week after Sabrina.

MelB was also 3rd from the bottom - tied with Marie and Jane for 5th place - the week she landed in the bottom two.

Nothing shocking in either case. Third from the bottom is never a secure place to be.
    I had thought Sabrina was higher up than that. Five points isn't really a big deal I guess, but I still don't think its out of the question that Aaron could have been in the bottom 3, even with the second highest score. No one seemed to question Dial Idol when they predicted leaderboard toppers Joanna/Derek as being in danger of going home, and given the fact that more people dislike the little weasel than like him, and who he's up against, I think it's believable. Judges scores only count for half, and Tom usually says when it's the fake bottom 2. In the case of a dance off, I just don't know that I see them rigging it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3743425;
    I had thought Sabrina was higher up than that. Five points isn't really a big deal I guess, but I still don't think its out of the question that Aaron could have been in the bottom 3, even with the second highest score. No one seemed to question Dial Idol when they predicted leaderboard toppers Joanna/Derek as being in danger of going home, and given the fact that more people dislike the little weasel than like him, and who he's up against, I think it's believable. Judges scores only count for half, and Tom usually says when it's the fake bottom 2. In the case of a dance off, I just don't know that I see them rigging it.
    Sabrina had only 3 points more than the low scorer, Jane Seymour. The season 5 scores are here. Everything is color coded and very simple to follow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing...(U.S._season_5)

DialIdol to me seems more like a-stopped-clock-is-right-twice-a-day than a reliable indicator of DWTS. VoteNumber1 has a far better track record; they showed Gilles and Shawn in a near dead-heat, which was exactly the case.

Other than the fake ones in the bottom 4, I doubt the show fiddles with the tally at all.

Someone pointed out that the last 15 seconds of Aaron's knock-out dance was the same as his Monday night Jive, and in his TV Guide blog, Maks pointed out that Monday night's Jive ended with the same series of steps it had started out with. He said he's not saying it's cheating, only that he didn't think it deserved one ten, much less two. I'm not going to quibble with judges' scores one way or the other.

I lol when I saw the wannabe facial hair. He's trying so hard not to look 12. The reaction he had after his score was irritating to me, I'm ready to see him GO.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I like him. He's a kid and he ACTS like a kid sometimes, but he IS working his hiney off.

I don't believe the "love interest" with him and Karina though - she looks WAY older than Aaron. Not an attractive look for her, either.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Karina is the latest to get the flu. No word yet on whether a replacement will step in for Aaron, but if they do, they better not get anymore sympathy than they gave Mark/Lacey.

Chelsie might be filling in for Karina I dont know if it is just for today or if she will be dancing with Aaron on Monday but from her twitter
    Just got done at the gym getting ready now for pro rehearsal and might be having to fill in for Karina today...
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3744920;
    Chelsie might be filling in for Karina I dont know if it is just for today or if she will be dancing with Aaron on Monday but from her twitter
    Just got done at the gym getting ready now for pro rehearsal and might be having to fill in for Karina today...

Hummm.....Chelsey and Aaron They have two completely different personalities and temperaments. If it was difficult for Mark with his easy going personality to handle changing partners, Aaron is considerably more temperamental is most likely going to have a significant amount of difficulty.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Poor Chelsie. Aaron had the hots for her, she turned him down, now she's stuck dancing with him. Stick with Louie Chelsie! Besides, if she's partnered with Aaron, I may have to actually like the little weasel this week. I'm still hoping he gets the boot. 3 times in the bottom 2 and winning in a DO over a guy who had less than ideal circumstances has to come back to bite him. Right? (fingers crossed)

Derek has also reportedly pulled a thigh muscle as well. They overinflate the cast allegedly to make up for anyone pulling out due to injuries, but it's their pros who have gotten the worst of it this time.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3744982;
    Poor Chelsie. Aaron had the hots for her, she turned him down, now she's stuck dancing with him. Stick with Louie Chelsie! Besides, if she's partnered with Aaron, I may have to actually like the little weasel this week. I'm still hoping he gets the boot. 3 times in the bottom 2 and winning in a DO over a guy who had less than ideal circumstances has to come back to bite him. Right? (fingers crossed)

Derek has also reportedly pulled a thigh muscle as well. They overinflate the cast allegedly to make up for anyone pulling out due to injuries, but it's their pros who have gotten the worst of it this time.
    Karina twittered she thinks Aaron is coming down with the flu too. Joanna offered some of her acai monavie, whatever that is, for him.

Someone claimed Aaron only pretended to have the hots for Chelsie to distract from his supposed romance with Karina, which may or may not be true. But in one of the paparazzi videos after the show, Chelsie was asked about Aaron's crush on her and she replied she was definitely not interested.

+ Reply to Thread