+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Are they still together?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3467818;
    I was thinking about some of my other favorites from back in the 80's/early 90's that haven't done much since and I got thinking about the cast of The Goonies and of course, to Corey Feldman. I doubt he'd consider it, but I'd rather take him than Corey Haim. Besides Sean Astin and Josh Brolin, I don't know if any of the other Goonie kids went on to anything in show biz
    To answer your question...It's been awhile since I've watched the commentary track on The Goonies DVD so I can't speak for all of the "kids" but they were all on it. It was kind of cool because you can either set it to just listen to the commentary while watching the movie or you can watch the commentary. I do remember that "Chunk" is a big shot "Hollywood Attorney" (and also quite hot Who would have thought ) and that "Data" has changed his name to something more American but I don't remember what it was or what is now doing. I don't remember what "Andie" is up to and I see "Stephanie" on a cop show every once in awhile. We all know that "Brand" has been doing directing and maybe producing and occasionally acts in something and that "Mikey" is basically doing the same thing. Richard Donner (the director) was also on the commentary track. Anyway, I agree that anyone from The Goonies cast would be a blast to watch. Joey Pants (Pantoliano and one of the Fratelli's) would be a fun older man to see on the show as well. The Goonies is my favorite movie of ALL time. Does it show
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I think I've mentioned this in previous threads about who you'd like to see but for some reason Sheena Easton has always stuck in my head as someone I'd like to see. She seems to have fell off the face of the Earth and I'd like to see her back. She would look good with Dmitry!

How 'bout Christie Brinkley-now that her nasty divorce is over with? Or get some good publicity for Heather Locklar and let her join! Those 2 gals would bring the guys in to watch and I'd love to see either of them with Maks!

I'd also be OK with any of the guys from "Confessions of a Teen Idol"!

I, of course, have ALWAYS been ok with seeing my 1st true love,Donny Osmond, do the show!!!
    Last edited by bbnbama; 06-04-2009 at 02:28 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3471344;
    Geanie Francis GREAT idea! I would think that she would have the right level of celebrity for the show, enough for people to turn in and yet in need of the added exposure.
    Geanie Francis also starred in the movies The Note and its' sequel The Note II. Both are really good movies. I think they were on the Hallmark Channel or Lifetime or both. I wouldn't mind seeing her on DWTS.

FORT Fogey

Sorry to all the Donny fans, but I would NOT watch any season with Donny Osmond! He would overshadow so many others, and I've had my lifetime fill of him - even watching his coverage when Marie was on was too much.

I would love Donny to be on, and I hope he would not be as obnoxious as Marie was. She always seemed to be trying too hard to be funny, like the class clown, and didn't take it serously.

I'd hope he'd be different in that regard.

I would watch if Donny was on.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3482912;
    To answer your question...It's been awhile since I've watched the commentary track on The Goonies DVD so I can't speak for all of the "kids" but they were all on it. It was kind of cool because you can either set it to just listen to the commentary while watching the movie or you can watch the commentary. I do remember that "Chunk" is a big shot "Hollywood Attorney" (and also quite hot Who would have thought ) and that "Data" has changed his name to something more American but I don't remember what it was or what is now doing. I don't remember what "Andie" is up to and I see "Stephanie" on a cop show every once in awhile. We all know that "Brand" has been doing directing and maybe producing and occasionally acts in something and that "Mikey" is basically doing the same thing. Richard Donner (the director) was also on the commentary track. Anyway, I agree that anyone from The Goonies cast would be a blast to watch. Joey Pants (Pantoliano and one of the Fratelli's) would be a fun older man to see on the show as well. The Goonies is my favorite movie of ALL time. Does it show
    Thank you for the update! Anything that I saw any of the MIA Goonies in were movies during the late 80's/early 90's, and that's the last I saw of the majority of the kids. I saw the episodes of L&O:SVU with "Steph" and "Andie" respectively; quite honestly I thought "Steph" did a better job pulling off the acting. It'd be a hoot to see "Chunk" do the truffle shuffle Hot? Wow, I guess I'll have to find some recent pics. Sounds like they all did pretty well for themselves.

FORT Fanatic

I vote for Hugh Jackman.

Genie Francis was in North and South with Patrick Swayze. She was so beautiful and innocent

+ Reply to Thread