+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

Re: Who would you LOVE to see doing Dancing With the Stars?

I think Stacy and/or Clinton from What Not to Wear would be fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3435715;
    I think Stacy and/or Clinton from What Not to Wear would be fun to watch!
    And as an added bonus, they can provide commentary about what is right and wrong about the costumes!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Len jokingly mentioned in a blog he'd love to see the Idol judges do the show and have the DWTS judges go sing on Idol. That'd be entertaining Put the judges in the hot seat for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3436135;
    Len jokingly mentioned in a blog he'd love to see the Idol judges do the show and have the DWTS judges go sing on Idol. That'd be entertaining Put the judges in the hot seat for a change.
    I'm not so sure I want to see Simon shaking his booty!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3436398;
    I'm not so sure I want to see Simon shaking his booty!
    I still think he'd be good entertainment. I don't know if he has any dancing ability, but the comments and exchanges would be fun to watch. I'm sure we'd see former Idols standing in the wings waiting to see Simon take his hits that he's dished out. Paula has mentioned she's wanted to do the show on several occasions, and supposedly even cornered Tom after a show once to try and get an in. The fall season would be the only logical one she could do, but I doubt Fox would let her appear on a reality show on another network. Besides that, talk about being the ultimate ringer Though I'm not sure what type of popularity Paula has, so that may not matter. Randy and Kara might be interesting contestants.

I just hope there's no more reality stars. Reality show hosts are fine, but no more contestants. Or people that are tabloid-scandal ridden.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3437100;
    I still think he'd be good entertainment. I don't know if he has any dancing ability, but the comments and exchanges would be fun to watch. I'm sure we'd see former Idols standing in the wings waiting to see Simon take his hits that he's dished out. Paula has mentioned she's wanted to do the show on several occasions, and supposedly even cornered Tom after a show once to try and get an in. The fall season would be the only logical one she could do, but I doubt Fox would let her appear on a reality show on another network. Besides that, talk about being the ultimate ringer Though I'm not sure what type of popularity Paula has, so that may not matter. Randy and Kara might be interesting contestants.

I just hope there's no more reality stars. Reality show hosts are fine, but no more contestants. Or people that are tabloid-scandal ridden.
    paula now fits into more than one category for a contestant as she's currently cover girl re: her recent rehab.

can you even imagine simon taking criticism from anyone about anything?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3437103;
    paula now fits into more than one category for a contestant as she's currently cover girl re: her recent rehab.

can you even imagine simon taking criticism from anyone about anything?
    Paula is a professional choreographer, I would be surprised if they let her on the show as a contestant. Maybe they should bring her on Dance Center!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3437100;

If Simon were to come on DWTS, do you suppose he'd refuse to wear a costume? It makes me laugh to think of the scene when the costumers try to put him in red silk jammies. I bet Paula would be the first of the AI judges voted out.

As for banning reality show celeb's, I'm not sure that will happen. With the Hollywood strikes and potential strikes, the major networks have all cut back on programming costs. Reality shows, unfortunately, are the fall-backs for cutting costs, and they all can't be as good as Survivor or the early Amazing Race shows.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

What about the Super Nanny? And if not Ty Pennington, then one of his crew? I think Paul, Edwardo (sp?), the bald one that cut his hand open (can't remember his name).
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Rachael Ray

Matthew Broderick

Sarah Jessica Parker

Gary Sinise

Melina Kanakaredes (Stella on CSI: New York)

Noah Wyle

+ Reply to Thread