+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: ABC's Pick A Pro for Next Season

ky-la, I guess our questions got answered, at least for this week. I wonder if they won't do a live elimination because next week it won't matter, they're getting paired with a celeb. So it's not like it'll prove any hardship that someone loses their partner. I'm enjoying this element to the show, though I'm not sure I'd want to see it added every season. I don't want to lose my favorite pros I'm fairly surprised Snow didn't make it through to round 1, as I figured Anna, Brent, and Mayo would be the most vulnerable. I'm happy Genya and Afton made it, though.

Premium Member

I think Anna will be gone next week, and it will be Genya and Afton that will eventually battle it out as the final two. JMO.

The final three though will be Mayo, Genya and Afton.

I was only half-listening, but didn't Tom say that when it's down to two pro's, each will teach a dance to a celebrity from a past season? If I heard correctly, any guesses on who they'd be? I take it from veterans' comments that y'all don't want it to be Susan Lucci, Marie Osmond, Master P or Cloris Leachman, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3429314;
    I was only half-listening, but didn't Tom say that when it's down to two pro's, each will teach a dance to a celebrity from a past season? If I heard correctly, any guesses on who they'd be? I take it from veterans' comments that y'all don't want it to be Susan Lucci, Marie Osmond, Master P or Cloris Leachman, lol.
    One pro will get voted off next week, the remaining three will get to dance with a former star from a previous season. How they handle the final 2 I don't know. I do hope they keep it balance and don't give Afton Penn Jillette, Mayo Cloris, and Genya Kristi. Talk about an unfair advantage. If they want to see them really work with someone then yes, bring on Penn, Monica, and Cloris. Otherwise I hope they give them good celebs, like Brooke, Jason, Kristi, etc.

Not that it's uncommon to see former celebs in the audience, but we have seen Cody, Maurice, Marlee, Brooke, Warren, and Kristi. My guess is they'll pick from a recent season.

I must say that Anna has the most beautiful eyes. Oh yeah, and she dances pretty good too.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Unless she's a plant or making it up, Lisa Rinna will be one of the returning celebs to dance with a pro next week.

Ugh no thank you. I'd have Stacy back though
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I voted for Mayo once again. CA said in her blog that he answered the Latin question and, because he is tall, made the jive movements seem larger than life. I hope he made it through to be able to work with an amateur this week. This will be the real test - how does he teach, and does he "overwhelm" a smaller partner.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3432624;
    I voted for Mayo once again. CA said in her blog that he answered the Latin question and, because he is tall, made the jive movements seem larger than life. I hope he made it through to be able to work with an amateur this week. This will be the real test - how does he teach, and does he "overwhelm" a smaller partner.
    I split my votes between Mayo and Anna. They can really dance. Genya and Afton seem a little too cocky and self assured for my taste. Besides that, they seem to think they can just ride into the position on the backs of their siblings.

My favorites are Anna and Mayo too. I loved Mayo's background story about his late start to dancing. I think if he won it that his partner would be inspired by his late start to dancing.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread