+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;3395618;
    Actually the dance off might have worked well in Albert Reed's and Ted McGuinley's cases, and few others voted off too soon who actually showed potential just lacked a fanbase, but as it stands now, it's just getting rid of the dead weight and is a boring part of the show, and I hope ABC drops it.
    Good point. I was kind of disappointed that Ted was eliminated so quickly. I thought he had potential (not that I know anything about dancing).

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling In Ill;3396274;
    I hope this is a simple question, but here it goes. Does anybody know exactly how the scoring is done? I realize they say it is a combination of the judges scores and the voting, but just how exactly does this work? Is it merely by being ranked the highest on the leader board by the judges get the most points (in this case, twelve couples the highest gets a twelve, next highest an eleven and so on) and the same with the voting (the couple with the highest total gets a twelve, etc) or is it done some other way? I have always wondered this but have never really been sure just how it is done.
    This question is answered, in depth (and it's not a short answer, ), on the official site.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3396387;
    This question is answered, in depth (and it's not a short answer, ), on the official site.
    Thank you very much. I finally found it. So it's a percentage deal. That makes so much more sense than what I thought it possibly was.

+ Reply to Thread