+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Maks likes to be in the limelight so now he can plan his big wedding and star in his own production! Sorry you got stuck with a bad partner Maks.

FORT Fogey

Glad SteveO, Ty and Mel are safe! I was pretty indifferent on who left between Holly and Denise because they both annoy me and I don't enjoy watching either of them (although I do think Dmitry is more enjoyable to watch than Maks ).

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

This team did not work. It was a good choice. Bye Denise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3391852;
    Why is Denise hated by America and white trash? while Charlie Sheen a drug addict, foul mouth, loser, habitual rehaber is well thought of? the world is not fair. Is it that kids on TV thing again? I mean kamora? Lucy? What is up with all the Denise hate? I don't get it but then again, I often don't, lol.
    It was her unsubstantiated, unproven accusations of child molestation that went over the line for me. She had a new accusation against him every other week.. all of which were designed to destroy whatever reputation he had. I can't respect a person that pulls crap like that.

That, and have you ever WATCHED her reality show? Her vacuous personality is enough to make me favor Charlie Sheen. Being addicted to drugs and liking sex with prostitutes doesn't make him a despicable loser to me. Not exactly who I would surround myself with, but I enjoy his personality and sense of humor.

Glad to hear that Denise is gone and has taken that Klingon-veined forehead with her. I'm sorry that she was so absolutely terrified and I feel badly for her, but... I don't have to see her. *sigh* All is right with the world.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Talk about painful watching Steve O and Woz definitely are. They don't deserve to be there. Looks to me like Melissa is being pushed to win. She gets much attention.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

If the Woz and Steve-O don't get better (and I don't just mean dance wise) I wonder if next week's double elimination will in reality be those 2 bowing out of the competition. I can't imagine Steve-O being able to do the lindy hop should he get stuck with that dance. The Argentine Tango might even be a challenge for him and his back. I don't know about the Woz and his fan base, but I think he won't last too much longer. There will be blood shed if outlasts any of the top 3 contenders. And probably the 2 Houghs though I can't say I'll miss Chuck that much.

Denise/Maks were definitely like fire and water. Denise seemed like she really wanted to stick around but I don't know what it was about latin dances that she just couldn't get the hang of, other than her nerves getting the best of her. At least I won't have to hear her call Maks "Maksie poo" again. Maks has always taken a hard, tough love, no nonsense approach to his dances so I figured he just didn't give a hoot when he come out as the ugly Samba queen last night. I can't say I'm sad he did, though

This might help explain why Woz was not in bottom 2:

Fans keep Wozniak 'Dancing With the Stars' - CNN.com

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3392019;
    Her vacuous personality is enough to make me favor Charlie Sheen.
    This is why I can't stand to watch her. There is just nothing happening behind those eyes. I was disappointed when I heard Maks was partnered with her, but probably not as disappointed as Maks was. I'm going to miss him, but his relief at her elimination was obvious and funny.

I find WOZ entertaining for now and I'm always surprised at the judge's unnecessary abuse toward him. He has also worked wonders with Karina. I've never seen her so pleasant.

I can't stand Jackass boy and Holly is free to leave soonest.

Ty will only ever be able to do ballroom. The Latin dances will defeat. But there is just something about a cowboy that gets me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3391726;
    Yes and he's married to Edyta as well
    Hey, I didn't know Alex was married to Edyta. Isn't Tony married to his former dance partner, Elena? Jonathan is married to Anna. Where is she anyway? I don't remember if she was on DWTS last season either. Maybe she is having babies.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3392045;
    Hey, I didn't know Alex was married to Edyta. Isn't Tony married to his former dance partner, Elena? Jonathan is married to Anna. Where is she anyway? I don't remember if she was on DWTS last season either. Maybe she is having babies.
    Tony and Elena are not married. Tony's married to someone entirely different....

As for Jonathon and Anna, they are reigning Smooth World Champions, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread